BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I originally said Carolina in six....that feels a bit optimistic

the Bs did not look ready to play and made it easy for Carolina

I know we can say except for a break or some puck luck but in the end the Canes looked far superior
Now I found Boston comes out strong everytime vs them but Canes just wear them down and take it over in 2nd

Reactions: Blowfish

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Would love Frederic and Foligno out of the lineup. I don't care if it's for Blidh and Wagner.

Nice career Nick, but you've got nothing left.

Frederic just goes nothing on the ice.
Those are my two picks as well.

Reactions: JRull86

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
What goal did people want Ullmark to stop beside for the 4th one ?

Which he gave up when the game was already over
For real. Ullmark was not remotely the reason the Bs lost. A crap D pairing and the usual putting up tons of shots with poor finish is what cost the Bs in the end.

Reactions: 13Hockey

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
The pp is crap. That is on him

There is enough talent. He just keeps beating a dead horse unit
Taking Bergeron off the first unit is the clear solution but that isn't an option. Marchand can win faceoffs.

Tampa got humiliated worse I am not confident in G2 but not overreacting.

Reactions: Bridges31

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
From someone who didn't/still doesn't want the Ullmark signing he wasn't the problem tonight. Canes were winning this one with just about anybody in net.

And if the Bruins got an all time performance in net and won they certainly wouldn't have deserved it.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I dont think anyone is surprised. Bruins are handily outmatched in this series-Canes will have to be complicit in their demise for the Bruins the win ther series, even if the Bruins play out of their minds.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Would love Frederic and Foligno out of the lineup. I don't care if it's for Blidh and Wagner.

Nice career Nick, but you've got nothing left.

Frederic just goes nothing on the ice.

Frederic probably wouldn‘t play if he wasn‘t picked by Don in the 1st round. What does this guy bring to the table, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad