GDT: ECQF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - 5/10/13 Part 2

acr*

and Phaneuf is elite.

1368125821_elisha-cuthbert-april-reimer-441.jpg

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I'd recommend you not go to the "main forum" to get your hockey knowledge from, especially as pertains to the leafs.

According to the main forum, Kadri and Reimer aren't NHL players, and Seguin is better than Kessel.

Heres a hint zeke, if everyone that AREN'T Leaf fans thinks he sucks, and only Leafs fans think he is good, then maybe you could be wrong

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
it was a pinch that didn't work out. It happens to all defensemen, even the best ones, like phaneuf and chara.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Heres a hint zeke, if everyone that AREN'T Leaf fans thinks he sucks, and only Leafs fans think he is good, then maybe you could be wrong

everyone that aren't leaf fans have been absolutely wrong about the leafs this year, in every possible way.

why would I believe them on this one?

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
it was a pinch that didn't work out. It happens to all defensemen, even the best ones, like phaneuf and chara.

i know what it was.

it is the frequency with which it happens for dion that makes him a bad decision-maker. which is reflected in his +/-. which precludes him from the elite category of NHL dmen.

he pulls that **** at least twice a game and often many more... he removes himself from plays he should make and puts D partners in awful positions. like, all the time. he had the same reputation in CGY. "all dmen get beat sometimes" doesn't quite hack it in this case.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
everyone that aren't leaf fans have been absolutely wrong about the leafs this year, in every possible way.

Because this one year is an anomaly after practically a decade of the Leafs sucking and you guys still thinking you were going to make the playoffs haha

bruinswincup

Registered Boozer
May 7, 2011
New Hampshire

Jesus, how mental are you? Everyone who is objective is wrong, but the subjective people regarding their team are right?

:help:

bear with me

May 11, 2013
Maybe this will be a wake up call. Hard to figure after playing well in the last 2 games. By the way, I hate the CBC. Not sure if I posted that. I wish there was not a delay between the radio and tv as I have Dave G and Beers on. They are awesome - not sucking up to the Bruins like the HNIC love in.

Toronto where playing desperate hockey which they will have to contiue for possibly two more games.The bruins only started to play desperate in the lasT period Toronto looked worn out.Sunday I would expect to come out flying in Toronto.Let's not forget they got lucky with a SH breakaway and a second breakway to win it the Bruins also rang one off the post and one off the bar.The top line won't be quiet much longer they are overdue.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Kessel has a better +/- than Bergeron these playoffs.

Kessel is clearly the better defensive player.

Am I the only one who got this one is irony?
The post above he said the +- stat is useless and he is right.

Beyonder91

RASMUS
Oct 13, 2006
Toronto
I'd recommend you not go to the "main forum" to get your hockey knowledge from, especially as pertains to the leafs.

According to the main forum, Kadri and Reimer aren't NHL players, and Seguin is better than Kessel.

You still confident in our bet that Kadri will score at a 70 pt pace next year? (min 65 games played)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bergeron.

Bergeron plays in every key situation.is a leader,best Faceoff man in the league.

Now, if i had to choose between Phil or Tyler......

I think Tyler will be OK.

A couple of weeks ago some wanted to trade Lucic.

I like Phil OK but think Tyler will develop into a better player. His two way play has improved. Seggy just needs a good game or two to get that confidence back. That line looked great at the start of this short season. They will be fine.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Bergeron.

Bergeron plays in every key situation.is a leader,best Faceoff man in the league.

Now, if i had to choose between Phil or Tyler......
Phil is a young elite or near elite scoring winger. Tyler is an even younger player than might one day become elite or near elite. It's uncertain. If they end up making the same amount of money the choice is Phil every time, no matter what us Bruins fans like to think. Frankly, I think Hamilton will end up being a better player than Tyler. Seguin doesn't make enough plays that lead to goals to make up for his lack of scoring touch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad