BRUINS GDT ECQF G4 4/17 - BRUINS (1) @ Maple Leafs (2) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Tuuka never makes it easy for the Bruins. I didn't think the Bruins played all that great. I still don't think they have played their best game. But the series is tied 2-2, and maybe they will in the best of 3. This is not the same team that played the Isles to perfection 3 weeks ago. But again its a best of 3 now.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I took my dog out for a walk after they made it 5-4, I will not lie about that.

I'm getting too old to put my heart through what I thought might happen. Very happy to see the final score after getting back in.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
That game was nauseating to watch all the way through.

They cannot afford games like this the rest of the way in this series. It's a good thing they're gonna be home in this next game. They need it. They NEED to put Toronto down a game for a change
Shhh....we won! Enjoy the night!

Reactions: Chief Nine

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Barely won... we continue to play like this we are flirting with losing this series. Next game has to be beatdown. Try and sneak out win on road, if not game 7 in Boston

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
That game was nauseating to watch all the way through.

They cannot afford games like this the rest of the way in this series. It's a good thing they're gonna be home in this next game. They need it. They NEED to put Toronto down a game for a change
Ummm most playoff games are like this with all teams.

That is what makes playoffs great

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad