Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G4 4/17 7:09 PM - THE BEAR needs home ice back - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Which team wins Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Heinen hasn’t played much with Krejci this year. If they went with Heinen in the top 6 it would make a lot more sense to put Pastrnak on Krejci’s line.

they have tried it a few times

Heinen is good on the boards and the 2nd line could use more of that

Pasta wouldn't help in this regard

I think the Pasta with Krejci experiment won't happen until game 5.... and thats if the Bergeron still can't score tonight

they met with the coach the other day, saw tape and discussed opportunities. Can't see after this meeting, of Cassidy breaking it up

Reactions: Blowfish

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
we are like the opposite ... can't listen to Toucher & Rich

Toucher knows nothing about sports. And half the show is not even about sports.... I guess if one likes a hybrid show like this, they might find it entertaining

I do agree Zolak and Beattle is terrible. Only when they are sarcastic towards callers, its kind of funny. Also here and there some really good insight

Felger and Mazz is like -bad for you pizza- ... I think they do have some good insight at times

I like Touchers short and sarcastic sense of humor but I do agree it has almost nothing to do with sports which can get annoying at times.

They do have the best guests with Debrusk, Butch and Danny Ainge regularly.

Felger just rubs me the wrong way, and Mazz is too whiney.

And we can’t forget the “Too Young” take.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I like Touchers short and sarcastic sense of humor but I do agree it has almost nothing to do with sports which can get annoying at times.

They do have the best guests with Debrusk, Butch and Danny Ainge regularly.

Felger just rubs me the wrong way, and Mazz is too whiney.

And we can’t forget the “Too Young” take.

Also Toucher and Rich on occasions have embarrassing shouting matches ..... I couldn't believe my ears they were doing that on live radio

Yes, they get all the best guests because they don't hammer on them

Felger and Mazz are definitely the villains of Boston sports radio

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Yeah, K2 would come out.

I don’t mind this move, because it gives them a heavy forechecking 3rd line. Kuhlman is fast but not great along the boards.

His first few games he wasn't winning any boards battles, but he's progressing and getting better. I feel with more time and experience he'll become, real good along the boards or at least delaying them long enough for help as well as winning some battles. The kid has some fight and I see him only getting better in that department over time.

His speed though helps gets him to areas other players can't and his pressure can cause turnovers. I like him and which he wasn't the odd man out, but the man thing is a W and hopefully Backes brings it tonight like game 2 and the 4th line can have some offensive zone-time. They haven't really been able too get it going the way they were able to during the season. Of course they miss Kuraly big-time.

Reactions: Mainehockey33

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Personally I would have taken Nordy out and let Kuhlman ride on the 4th line and that isn`t because I haven`t liked Nordy`s game but more about Kuhlman more likely to help create something offensively
Penalty kill is why Nordy is still in until Kuraly is back

Reactions: TCB and 13Hockey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I just wanna see them be a little quicker to make a play in their own zone. Stronger plays too. So many delayed or soft chips in game 3.

Maybe win a GD faceoff.

Stop with the dipsy doodles in the offensive zone.

No more passing up shots that aren’t totally there. Just fire it. The puck has to hit something!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Johansson-Coyle - Heinen

Feeling it

I like the speed Johansson brings to that line. Coyle is so good at puck possession and board work and Heinen is pretty decent on the cycle (although being as weak as a 5th grader) They should get their opportunity's. I just want to see Mojo shoot the puck when he should, and not over pass.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
To all. I am at work so cannot see tweets so if there is something really good PLEASE post Thank s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad