Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G4 4/17 7:09 PM - THE BEAR needs home ice back - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Which team wins Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
I think I’d rather be in complete silence in my car than listen to 98.5 ignore the fact that the Bruins are in the playoffs and talk offseason football instead.
Yeah it’s awesome that with the Bruins and Celtics in the playoffs they’re talking about JJ Watt giving a commencement speech and Russell Wilson. Is there anyone in Boston that gives a shit about either of those topics?

Reactions: lopey and BMC

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Why is everyone arguing with each other over some play 2 games ago? On the day of the Bruins biggest game of the season thus far, your bad karma is going to jinx the Bruins.

Think positive thoughts about the whooping the Bruins are going to lay on the Maple Leafs tonight!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
B`s play with focus, attention to details and wear down the Leafs tonight

Fingers and toes crossed as I`m an "On call" shift as I wind down my stint with the restaurant I`m currently with, hoping they won`t need me tonight

Reactions: lopey and JCRO

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I think I’d rather be in complete silence in my car than listen to 98.5 ignore the fact that the Bruins are in the playoffs and talk offseason football instead.
This drives me insane. The morning show is more entertainment radio. But that mid day show with Zolak & Beetle is god awful. 95% of their content right now is Patriots, and it’s OFF SEASON! Bruins vs Leafs playoff battle not important

Reactions: lopey

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Can't let Savard down.

On a side note, I've played EASHL with Marc Savard a few times over the last few years. He's a funny guy.
did he try to goon it up against you?:laugh:

Good lord, how do I get rid of the garbagio at the bottom of the page after I post, it starts with "You Might Also Like" and goes on to list a bunch of threads I could follow? Thx

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Not sure of the excitement for the mojo return
What he has basically done since getting here is injury/illness
Have to agree has looked awful since coming back from the big hit,playoffs aren’t really the time to,try and get his game back.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Game plan is simple: if it's blue, hit it.

The Bruins have to be like the Predators from the movies with their infra-red vision (but in this case it would be infra-blue vision as it were - or I guess, technically, ultraviolet vision). Regardless, if it's blue, Hit it. (And especially Hit their D below their own goal line.)

Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Game plan is simple: if it's blue, hit it.

The Bruins have to be like the Predators from the movies with their infra-red vision (but in this case it would be infra-blue vision as it were - or I guess, technically, ultraviolet vision). Regardless, if it's blue, Hit it. (And especially Hit their D below their own goal line.)

same game plan as game 2, soft chips, gives the B`s forwards far more opportunity to jump on the Leafs D and then as you say, hit em and force them to cough the puck up and for the most part, they eliminated those stretch passes and didn`t allow the Leafs D to gain easy outs of their own zone

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
did he try to goon it up against you?:laugh:

Haha he plays virtual hockey the same way he played actual hockey. Unpredictable passes that nobody expected at first. He was always like a play or two ahead of everyone else.

"Gonzo, when I give you the puck going over the blue line , I wanted you to drop pass it back into my path, cut to the middle, I'll give it back, cut back outside, the Dman and backchecking forward will follow, then find me back cutting down the inside. It will be easy play "

I'd pretend I followed along and end making more bad plays.

Reactions: sooshii and lopey

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Haha he plays virtual hockey the same way he played actual hockey. Unpredictable passes that nobody expected at first. He was always like a play or two ahead of everyone else.

"Gonzo, when I give you the puck going over the blue line , I wanted you to drop pass it back into my path, cut to the middle, I'll give it back, cut back outside, the Dman and backchecking forward will follow, then find me back cutting down the inside. It will be easy play "

I'd pretend I followed along and end making more bad plays.
classic, I didn`t realize you played on the same team, thought you meant you went head to head, that`s awesome

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
classic, I didn`t realize you played on the same team, thought you meant you went head to head, that`s awesome

7 months left to go in my 40`s, yakking to a friend the other day whom I`ve been friends with since we were in our mid teens, said to me, "the way you were heading, never thought you`d see 30 let alone 50", so true, made plenty of changes in my life, 50 is just a number, never been more at peace with who I am or where I am in life.

Now, go B`s go:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad