GDT: ECQF #4 - 05/08/2013 | Capitals @ Rangers | 7:30 PM - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2005
upstate
If they've watched the film from last game and made adjustments to the problems they had with 5 on 5 play, if a few of the scared players step up their game and play like hockey players should in a playoff series and if Clowe and others can add more physical play and forecheck they should win this.

DoTheBlue

No Expectations
Apr 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
The newb has 8 posts in one year since May 2012. They could be a Caps fan for all we know which would actually be hilarious.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
The newb has 8 posts in one year since May 2012. They could be a Caps fan for all we know which would actually be hilarious.
His first post was complaining about Tortorella, saying Kreider should get more ice time.

He's a Ranger fan, alright.

lJuicel

Feb 1, 2010
St. John's
Nice GDT, just win somewhat comfortably tonight. Score early and score often. Can't handle these 60 minute nail biter games every other day

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
The Rangers are going to lose this series if Nash and/or Richards don't make a very meaningful contribution at some point. - Captain Obvious.

Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green have all played very well. Nash and Richards, not so much. Your best players need to be your best players.

abev

Sep 30, 2005
NY
www.fakepuppy.com
Did I hear it right that the Caps have only won 4 of 9 series when leading 2 game to none? When the series win rate up 2 games to none is near 90%, it's hard to believe that the Caps have won less than 50% of series.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I only decided make this after I had an extremely vivid dream last night about game 4 in which John Moore scored the game winning goal on a one-timer (so I knew it was a dream) in overtime.

Hey, if any of our defensemen are going to score a one timer at this point I think it's definitely gotta be Moore. No one else can hit the net and Staal has one eye. Anyway, LGR! Let's get this thing all evened up going back to Washington.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Did I hear it right that the Caps have only won 4 of 9 series when leading 2 game to none? When the series win rate up 2 games to none is near 90%, it's hard to believe that the Caps have won less than 50% of series.

I don't put much stock into that when you consider that some of these guys were in middle school half a world away during half of those series...

I hate when the announcers bring up stats like this like they have any relevance.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Need a big game from Nash, Stepan and Callahan. Richards I have all but given up on.

We need these guys to lead the team if they want to see round 2.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
The Rangers are going to lose this series if Nash and/or Richards don't make a very meaningful contribution at some point. - Captain Obvious.

Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green have all played very well. Nash and Richards, not so much. Your best players need to be your best players.

Nash didn't make a very meaningful contribution last game? The Stepan gwg was created by Nash. He pressured Backstrom into coughing up the puck that started the winning cycle.

But yeah, Richards needs to show up, on the PP would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad