GDT: ECQF #2 - 05/04/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 12:30 PM - NBC, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRANGERAMI*

Lundy is the MVP of this team. Thank You NBC for pointing that out.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
One Hundred Minutes and all we have is a lucky bounce off a skate to show for it. Making Holtby's stats look Veznia worthy with our disasterous offense...

We need to come out strong, get the lead, and escape somehow with the win. Not going to be easy, but if we want to win this series, we need this game badly.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nash is ****ing terrible.

Same old Rangers. Scoring 3 goals every night and all of a sudden the calender turns to May and they just die.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
If Lundqvist was on another team, I would be seeing Tortorella begging for change next to 42nd street and 7th avenue every day after work.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm

NYR510

Apr 7, 2009
What happens if this game goes into heavy OT? Surely NBC is gonna go to the Derby

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
It is so awesome we get to watch this guy play net , absolutely lucky we see the best in the world at what he does. but as great as that is that's how much of a joke this offense is and how frustrating it is to watch their failures

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I don't even want powerplays. The one in the first completely sucked any momentum they had right out of the building

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Girardi and McDonagh have been absolutely brutal so far. ****ing Staal needs to get back asap, even if its only on the 3rd pairing.

NYRANGERAMI*

Problem with the lack of offense is Lundy cant make mistakes. Where as another goalie on another team could give up a soft one and than his team bails him out. But if Lundy lets in a soft one were usually doomed, and than many fans put the blame on Lundy.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
What happens if this game goes into heavy OT? Surely NBC is gonna go to the Derby

They have the time of this broadcast ending at 4pm EST. Derby starts at 4pm, this game should end way before. They accounted for it.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm too anxious to be annoyed, I can't speak for the rest of you.

Green Blob*

Nash is ****ing terrible.

Same old Rangers. Scoring 3 goals every night and all of a sudden the calender turns to May and they just die.

He hasn't been any worse then anyone else, not sure why he's singled out.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Problem with the lack of offense is Lundy cant make mistakes. Where as another goalie on another team could give up a soft one and than his team bails him out. But if Lundy lets in a soft one were usually doomed, and than many fans put the blame on Lundy.

I feel for lundy. He has to play perfect every frickin game which puts tremendous amount of pressure on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad