GDT: ECQF #2 - 05/04/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 12:30 PM - NBC, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
We've been playing 5 against 7 here, can't buy a call to save our lives...
How this game is 0-0 is beyond me, we NEED to get first blood, if we don't score first, it's over, since the caps will go into shutdown D mode as soon as they get the lead, and it will be good night us.

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
it's all a conspiracy to keep an original six team and the largest market in the united states from advancing further in the playoffs. :laugh:

the officiating is not good but as a semi-neutral fan it's been bad on both ends.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Left wing lock hockey does not work against the Caps. They still have WAY too much speed coming up ice.

The only way you can play lock against the caps is if the forecheck is successful. Rangers fore check has been mediocre.

If the Rangers aren't going to commit to the offense, then they need to start trapping.

16 To Stanley*

The officiating in this playoffs so far has been below pathetic.

They missed calls on the Rangers too. It's really not that one sided. More so this game than last, but the reffing is just ****** in general.

NYRANGERAMI*

Caps carrying the play. Its not that were tied cause its back and forth. Its really just them, and were holding the fort. But the 3rd will be carried by the Rangers. This tie benefits us. As the Caps are out of gas soon. LGR!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This is trademark NYR playoffs haha. Hanging on for dear life?

We'll see. This is one we really need to win. We've had some good luck so far, and some bad with Stralsy hitting the bar.

*Bob Richards*

it's all a conspiracy to keep an original six team and the largest market in the united states from advancing further in the playoffs. :laugh:

the officiating is not good but as a semi-neutral fan it's been bad on both ends.

I don't think the officiating is some Illuminati conspiracy against us, but Christ is it ever awful.

Blueshirt Special

Shady Brey
Feb 28, 2007
NJ
www.linespeedconsulting.com
The strategy is working. 2 periods and no score. We gotem right where we want em.

Stepan and Nash will come up big in the 3rd. Boyle will have an excellent PK at some point and may even score.

Hank continues excellent play and we win.

You heard it here first.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
They missed calls on the Rangers too. It's really not that one sided. More so this game than last, but the reffing is just ****** in general.

That's what I mean. I'm not saying it's one-sided, it's just been so ****ing awful. I'm not talking about just this series too, it's been bad across the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad