ECF Game 6: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN1, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Tampa is a very, very, good team. For my money the best team on paper in the league.

And the last 20 minutes the Caps made them look AHL caliber.

Game 7 has big shoes to fill. Washington looks as unstoppable as any team I’ve seen since the 2010 Hawks/08 Wings
They had just lost three straight.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
Didn't want a game 7 I have seen this song and dance before hopefully they prove me wrong and show up. No one to blame but ourselves we played like utter shit and got what we deserved for it.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I gotta say WOW WHAT A GAME. That was the most fun I've had watching a game this playoff season.

If Caps play that way next game? Like...TB has their hands full and you see what happened tonight.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
The 2nd goal by Smith-Pelly was massive and it was solely created by Stevenson getting on his horse and preventing the icing. Epic play from a youngster

Reactions: JenniferH

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I would fully expect the Caps to lose to Vegas. They're not fast enough
I could see WAS or TAM losing that match-up. Vegas is a remarkable team this year. I didn’t see that coming, like at all. When the roster was first revealed, i was seriously underwhelmed. Shows what i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad