ECF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:15 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
He was definitely more "noticable". I'm sure he's doing a great job in this series as well, hard working shift after shift, shutting down plays. It's just that I don't see him making plays, throwing hits or even put a shot at the net. Well, except for that game winner.. :nod:

He’s been pretty invisible in all facets IMHO. Again the first two series’ he was his usual self, involved.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
my goodness, what an end to that game. holy shit.

i hate the Caps but i can't knock them in this series no matter what they do. they are leaving it all on the ice.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Big big win for tampa, wow.

as much as I am not the biggest fan of Romanuk(though I don't think he is as terrible as everyone says he is) I really liked the line he used there at the end for vasilevsky................"and vasilevsky with the grandiose save!!'

lol.....................not bad Romy!!

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
TB won but they really need to not play so soft with a lead. Lack of any pursuit was killing them in the last 5.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
lol Carlson, let's settle this puck down and take our time with a wide open net with seconds left in a 3-2 game.....Just wow, smooth.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
People are going to rag on Orlov but Carlson was Mr. Unclutch the last three games.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
my goodness, what an end to that game. holy ****.

i hate the Caps but i can't knock them in this series no matter what they do. they are leaving it all on the ice.

Leaving it on the ice... playing perimeter hockey? Nobody on the Caps is going to the dirty areas to screen or tap in rebounds. Sorry, but you're not giving 100% effort when you're not driving the net

Reactions: pucky

illpucks

May 26, 2011
f*** Tampa. Will suffer the same fate as to Penguins in 2016. Their 3-2 lead in the ECF was also goodnight to the Pens.

Reactions: holy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad