ECF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:15 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
I'm just glad to see the Crapitals get their comeuppance. But I kind of don't want Tampa to win because I'd like to see Vegas or Winnipeg take it.

-Bitter Penguins Fan

Reactions: troyerlaw

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
People are going to rag on Orlov but Carlson was Mr. Unclutch the last three games.
OV scored that big goal to get them close but then he just kept passing the puck and staying out of scoring areas. Kuznetsov was even worse. What happened to those two at the end? You have to take charge, you have an extra guy with less than two minutes left. I know Carlson screwed up but their go-to players weren't involved in that last minute.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
OV scored that big goal to get them close but then he just kept passing the puck and staying out of scoring areas. Kuznetsov was even worse. What happened to those two at the end? You have to take charge, you have an extra guy with less than two minutes left. I know Carlson screwed up but their go-to players weren't involved in that last minute.
Prolly ran out of gas

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
We’ve outscored the Caps in more games than they’ve outscored us. I’m pretty sure that means we deserve to have a lead in the series.
you've been more opportunistic than the caps for sure, that being said, you are out classed 5v5. straight up murder

after the 3-0 goal, you guys were outshot 26-7, IN YOUR BUILDING

UncleBonsai

May 11, 2009
Hurts that the Caps have outplayed the Lightning in essentially all bout 2 periods or so, but trail the series 3-2. That's hockey. That's life as a Caps fan.

f*** it.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
sorry cap fans but is OFFICIAL Carlson ABSOLUTELY SUCKS! ruined it for you guys
Yah but we also wouldnt even be IN the 3rd round without him. Anyway, he is going to get paid this summer. Someone will give him $8 mil per for 8. As much as like him, i hope it’s not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad