01022015-6.jpg

Logo-VS.gif

Your survivors of the NHL's Eastern Conference Losers Bracket Ottawa Senators

image589.png

I'm not gonna post a lineup because:

Players to watch today:

000.jpg

giphy.gif

Let's just get some gameday music because there is too much on the line today to screw around too much:​

Let's Go Pens (I really want to go to Nashville for a game 6)​

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

I'm surprised Ruhwedel is a game time decision today as well. I feel like he's out and Schultz comes back, along with at least one of Hornqvist or Rust.

Edit: yeah, Ruhwedel is out as well as Kuhnhackl. I doubt either would be playing even if they were healthy as long as Hornqvist or Rust and Schultz come back.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Eh, I've seen enough teams drop a series after being up 3-2 that I don't put a whole lot of stock in that one way or the other.
Oh of course, it's certainly not over one way or the other after today. But whoever wins is in a great spot.

Getting Schultz, Hornqvist, and Rust back would be huge.

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
I'm betting money on Ottawa again today, I always lose my bets so my Pens will win because of me!

GO PENS GO! 5-1 easy win!!!

eddiefromirwin

Apr 15, 2017
Looking forward to seeing Frankie Corrado hoisting the Cup after an 18 minute night. Pens take control of the series this afternoon.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pens +170, Sens -200 current consensus Vegas betting line.

Wow, that's a huge disparity. I don't know why there's such a different betting line between the two, that makes the Penguins look like a huge favorite.

Duh I'm an idiot. The Penguins are currently at -197 and the Senators are at +177. The Penguins are the huge favorites right now. I'd still possibly look at putting money on the Sens though, getting $177 from a $100 bet seems like a good risk to take.

Last edited:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Wow, that's a huge disparity. I don't know why there's such a different betting line between the two, that makes the Penguins look like a huge favorite.

Duh I'm an idiot. The Penguins are currently at -197 and the Senators are at +177. The Penguins are the huge favorites right now. I'd still possibly look at putting money on the Sens though, getting $177 from a $100 bet seems like a good risk to take.

Thats nothing in comparison to the -300 for Pittsburgh to win the series, Ottawa was +250 when the line first opened.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Something I've been mulling over today . . .

As I'm fairly non-partisan going down the stretch in these playoffs, it wouldn't really seem right if Crosby/Malkin didn't have at least 1 back-to-back set of championships when all is said and done. I mean, all the teams remaining have their stories, and it'd be good to see any of those left win it all. But yeah . . . These Pens core really should be remembered as one of the great teams. Part of me is pulling for that story.

Anyway, good luck all. Hoping for a good game.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
My apologies to Sens fans. I made the GDT for the Pens board and this is my first year helping out with making them. As such, I did forget that they use the home team's GDT for this board as well.

No ill will intended and if a mod wants to edit, be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad