ECF Game 3 | Penguins @ Senators | 8:00 PM EST | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Well. You won't find anything. Never once has malkin hit someone in the head with a hit.

A hit? People were stating his cheap shot punches. I was reiterating the fact. You should probably pay more attention...

He's a little ***** when things go bad with no class. His reaction is to always punch players in the face without actually fighting. Did it in 2008 and 2009 against the Wings and has continued to do too. He probably cheapshotted three different Sens players so far and the refs do nothing.

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
lsu5kbwxc5yy.jpg

Where's this guy?

Pretty sure he installed Adobe Reader on my workstation earlier.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
If there's one thing I can say to make Pens fans feel better...

San Jose blew Edmonton out of the water 7-0. They lost the next game and series.
Edmonton blew Anaheim out of the water 7-1. They lost the next game and series.

So as long as they don't score 7 goals, they will be fine.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
How many times will Hughson mention Crosby doesn't have a point in the series and how many he has on the Senators in his career.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
A hit? People were stating his cheap shot punches. I was reiterating the fact. You should probably pay more attention...

He's a little ***** when things go bad with no class. His reaction is to always punch players in the face without actually fighting. Did it in 2008 and 2009 against the Wings and has continued to do too. He probably cheapshotted three different Sens players so far and the refs do nothing.

Please. Thats nothing. Stone was washing malkins face. Just defending himself. Clear anti russian bias. Little face jabs with gloves happen all the time.. Everyone does it.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA

But he did get in the handshake line in a timely manner.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Please. Thats nothing. Stone was washing malkins face. Just defending himself. Clear anti russian bias. Little face jabs with gloves happen all the time.. Everyone does it.

Face washing isn't going to injure someone.

And LOL at the anti Russian statement. My favorite players of all time are Fedorov and Datsyuk.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Words of wisdom, if a guy comes out of no where with outlandish comments and his account was created last week, block him.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
I really dislike the sens but all this talk of luck is nonsense. The are playing really well these playoffs and have earned what they have. Here's hoping they drop the next 3 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad