GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST CBC,NBCCN,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Should consider a career in Tae Kwon Do

I just wish he would have made an attempt to avoid him instead of going skates up and actually extending his legs during contact. I've seen Gallagher go into the net at top speed and jump over the goalie and land on the crossbar instead of hitting him, mind you he's a lot smaller but there is just zero attempt to avoid. Instead he takes advantage of the situation, sigh.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Screen-Shot-2012-09-22-at-7.14.39-PM.png

Is he doing this ?

star_wars_cast_high.jpg

I love that Cammy is reprising his role. I thought they'd go CG(y).

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
the reaction right after IMO was pure shock. Nobody really knew what happened. Some didn't even until after the game. Could have been a Habs penalty, could have been that both were hurt. It happened so...******...fast.

When Prust went after him, he ran away, then the refs got involved. He at least tried to do something. BTW, that's WHY the score was 7-2 and not 4-2. I don't blame Prust at all.

As for getting in fights, consider we don't have Moen and I sure as hell hope we don't have Murray. I'm actually skeptical of what would happen if Prust did try to fight him given the height disparity, though he's done well against Lucic. Only Weise left to battle it out and the rags have plenty of guys who can throw. Tinordi in along with Murray...yeah, np. (BTW, I think they BOTH were in against ANA when Toker played.) Now realizing this guy is going to make for some special photoshops over time.

Plenty of guys who can throw... Are you ****ing serious?

Boyle can't fight for ****. Dorsett is no better fighter than Weise. Who does that leave? St. Louis. And are you suggesting Prust would lose against Kreider? Is this **** real? The guy doesn't know how to fight; played with a ****ing cage all his life before the AHL/NHL. I also assume you never saw Beaulieu fight for that matter. Or Bourque when he really wants to.

This is not even a question of fighting. It's a ****ing matter of honor.

As for the "being in shock" ********, give me a ****ing break. Don't come with that bullcrap. Serve it to someone else.

There's also a difference between being in shock, and rubbing a guy's back as if saying: "It's all right brah, we know it's not intentional", when you're paid 2.5M to do the complete opposite.

I just can't believe what I'm reading here. "Let's not start fights, we might lose... yada yada". I don't care about how it ends up. They played those "rules", let's play them too. And if the game is settled, make Kreider pay, no matter what happens afterwards.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Today, he said : It's not the first time he runs a goalie on purpose.

He said exactly that but in french. If you don't want to believe it fine but he did say it.

Ok, I'm not a French speaker, so I didn't catch that, but anyway, I've swung back to the intentional side because I think he knows in the back of his mind to get his body on the goalie to possibly injure him and benefit his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad