ECF Game 1 | Senators @ Penguins | 7:00 PM ET | NBC CBC SN TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
sens%20g1%20top2_zpsgbt6ovzv.png~original

sens%20g1%20bottom2_zpsnydatqhl.png~original

Doubt this is the final line-up for tonight. Couldn't readily find info on Ottawa injuries (i think the Pens board may be the only board with a running injury thread :laugh: :cry:)

LGP!

Edit: alright Ogrezilla. changed the ketchup from Heinz to French's :laugh: funny enough, there was a mild controversy earlier this year about Heinz vs French's ketchup up here in Canada.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Statement game tonight, from one team or the other. Pens come out and show why they're the cup favorite, or sens come out and show they're for real. 5-2 score.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
I'm offended we have been designated the 'ketchup' in this match-up.

Yes, we are clearly the inferior product, but to compare us to an outright affront to taste? You go too far.

Hoping for a good game! I feel there is no team in the league that is a worse match-up for the Senators than the Penguins in Pittsburgh -- last change means the Pens can exploit our sluggish defence and their speedy depth is absurd. Cullin and Hagelin on the fourth line? A shaky Anderson in net?

I'm hoping it's a close one, but fearing a 3-goal spread.

... Couldn't we have been a hot sauce? :rant:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Yes, we are clearly the inferior product, but to compare us to an outright affront to taste? You go too far.

Hoping for a good game! I feel there is no team in the league that is a worse match-up for the Senators than the Penguins in Pittsburgh -- last change means the Pens can exploit our sluggish defence and their speedy depth is absurd. Cullin and Hagelin on the fourth line? A shaky Anderson in net?

If a tomato is fruit then ketchup is jam... We got the JAM baby!

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I actually like this strategy from a Sens POV.

1. They will go extra hard on the stars if EK is targeted.

2. Good luck catching EK for 30 mins.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

Ketchup is the pinnacle of condiments

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
I actually like this strategy from a Sens POV.

1. They will go extra hard on the stars if EK is targeted.

2. Good luck catching EK for 30 mins.

I think you're really trying too hard to read something malicious into this. That was a standard answer.
Sullivan's Pens have never tried to chase hits and won't start doing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad