GDT: ECF #4|Pens @ Lightning|8 ET on CBC, NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Hate the lack of a killer instinct. Has Letang made a good play in this series? Or even connected on a pass?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang/Geno/Bonino all need chewed out after this one. Embarrassing games from all three.

If I'm Sully, I tear Geno a new one right now, then send him out only with good linemates for the third. Tell him no more ******* excuses and to get his **** together.

And, then I pray it works. :laugh:

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Can we bench Malkin already?

Everytime we have a chance to momentum, he just kills it. Coasting and making terrible decisions.

9.5 millions for this, what a joke.

Yeah his game is not at playoff level right now. Physically he just looks slow.. but he isn't adjusting his game to play slower.. so it looks really really bad.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hate the lack of a killer instinct. Has Letang made a good play in this series? Or even connected on a pass?

Hes soaked up a ton of minutes.. but i haven't noticed him doing anything on offense thats been helpful. Noticed a lot of boneheaded turnovers.. which were ignored because he was playing so many minutes.

Hard to ignore the dumb, costly penalties though. When that whole sequence happened i thought he might have drawn an even up call.. but then i saw that stupid cross check and knew Letang was being himself again. Breaking the mojo his teammates have earned. Hasn't learned a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad