GDT: ECF #4|Pens @ Lightning|8 ET on CBC, NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't think we'll lose another game on home ice so we'll take this in 7 if we have to imo. Disappointing, though. Would have loved to close this out in 5.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I just hope Sullivan breaks some **** in the locker room in between periods. Apparently we thought we would just coast through the rest of the series.

You know, it's funny. Yohe tweeted about how the players were loose but Sully was unusually tight. Yohe thought it strange that Sully would be so tight. Maybe Sully knew something.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
hqdefault.jpg

stouves

Dec 19, 2015
Can we bench Malkin already?

Everytime we have a chance to momentum, he just kills it. Coasting and making terrible decisions.

9.5 millions for this, what a joke.

SalutGilles

May 3, 2016
NJ
You know, it's funny. Yohe tweeted about how the players were loose but Sully was unusually tight. Yohe thought it strange that Sully would be so tight. Maybe Sully knew something.

Yeah he knew they were about to lay an egg. I was positive about this game till about an hour before the puck dropped.

I started feeling like the effort the Pens put in and still feel that way.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh

Probably sensed they weren't taking the game seriously... They kinda did the same thing in game 3 except Tampa just didn't get that first goal. I honestly think this game goes the other way if they can push early on.

Such a shame because if the Pens had taken this game they probably take the series in 5. Now its going to be a tough final three games.

May 10, 2010

Sullivan must have known he'd put out the same useless 5v4 PP he always does with no changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad