Post-Game Talk: EC Round 1: New York Rangers (M3) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2) (PIT leads 1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthorne*

tumblr_mnlc0q7XOn1r1cw6yo2_1280.jpg

The voodoo penguin is in force.

Calling Sidney "Cindy" is such a tired insult :shakehead

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This series will be something. Lundqvist is going to have to be on his game, or I could see the Rangers getting smoked.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
This series will be something. Lundqvist is going to have to be on his game, or I could see the Rangers getting smoked.

I think Henrik will be on his game and we will still get smoked. Best chance we had was to get FLA in round 1 and hope for someone else to take care of WAS and PIT, because we aren't going to do it 3 years straight.

Murphy's Law.

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
I'm going in pretty positive about this series.

I like how there really isn't any pressure on the Rangers unlike last year, and Pens uncertainty around their injuries makes this pretty favorable for us.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Ive got Pens in the sweep...im not sure I can see us winning more than 1 game in this series...not without McDonagh at 100% (if he plays at all).

Our defense is a disaster...they are going to rip it to shreds.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Series could go either way. Personally I don't think the Pens are that good but I don't think we're as good as we were the last couple years.

Anyway the Islanders really didn't want to play them. Two very lackluster efforts the last couple days and Capuano seemed happy playing his JV team as much as possible.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
I was about to say something about an ugly first opponent... but in the playoffs, all opponents are ugly, and you have to get past them all in any case...

Crossing fingers for the Rangers in 6.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Why don't they release the schedule already. It's not lke they didnt know who the 16 teams gonna be

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
Why don't they release the schedule already. It's not lke they didnt know who the 16 teams gonna be

Well, they gotta figure out scheduling for 8 7 games series. Thats 56 games that they need to figure out arena availability + tv scheduling etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad