Post-Game Talk: Eastern Conference Finals Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Hank made it all happen for us tonight. What a ****ing stud. Can't believe people are still ripping on this guy from time to time.

This team needs to really wake up as a whole. Wooo.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Down 3-1. Down 1-0 in game 5. Score with 1:40 to go. Win it in OT. Go back to Washington and win that. Game 7 at home. Overtime winner.

I just can't.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I swear to you all, pure emotion came out of me. I literally bust out in tears in my home. I was crying like literally full blown crying.

My fiance recorded me I think. My soul needs healing
My 9 yr old ran up to me and leapt into my arms. Then SUCH a tight hug. Heaven to me.

...and awww, right as I type this, there he is now laying gently with his head on my side. God I love this kid.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So Hank has now tied the NHL record for most game 7 wins... the guy is a god, that simple :)

Bring on the Bolts... and please lets crush them...

Either he's a God or we play lots of game 7s. :laugh:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Isn't he out for the year?

probably not, they were saying the other night that Eriksson came back after 3 days to play for the Red Wings after having an appendectomy last year

But maybe it depends on how it was done or other things

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Down 3-1. Down 1-0 in game 5. Score with 1:40 to go. Win it in OT. Go back to Washington and win that. Game 7 at home. Overtime winner.

I just can't.

How many times since we were down 3-1 have I said we got this and not to worry? How many times? And they were all for nothing.. cause not a one of ya here know how to friggin listen! :laugh:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Sweet justice. **** the Capitals, and **** you Ovechkin. You deserve nothing but despair and sadness.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Very happy.

Can't get over how great Caps played all series long. A worthy adversary indeed.

Look at our American Rangers!!! They won the game tonight. With help from that Swedish guy.

Caps played their best hockey of the season at the right time and could have easily won the series. Seems like it was a very close and evenly matched series overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad