GDT: Early morning hockey (for you guys)! Sharks at Devils, 10am PT

BonAppleTea

May 16, 2013
Karlsson was visibly off today, but I guess that comes with being sick. Didn't look very fresh at all. I have seen a couple of games so far and it seems like he is a bit hesitant still. Probably not very easy to go into a team with already very good defense , I would assume it will take a few weeks or even one or two months until they have calibrated the defense so that he finds the place he wants. He definitely has a lot more to give and I have no doubt it will come. A lot of sneaky passes that doesn't hit its mark right now but as I said it feels like more of a "new team" effect than bad plays.

But the PP and the massive amount of penalties taken by the Sharks are just straight up bad. It is like they dont want to play 5 on 5 but neither know how to play anything else right now. Gotta get some changes in before it is too far into the season

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Not sure it was a Sharks fan, but I know someone on the Sharks forum said Karlsson at his worst was better than Burns at his best. And I agree Karlsson's worst is much better than Burns worst.

The person who did it corrected it. Typo. Karlsson worst better than Burns worst was what he meant. No wasn't me.

Reactions: LA Shark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad