Dynasty League Looking for Owners

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
I know the season has started but I’m still looking for 2 people to run teams. I’ll keep bumping this monthly so hopefully someone new will see it and reach out.

Thanks guys

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump for the upcoming season. I have 2 confirmed open teams, and there may be a few more depending on who decides to come back or not. If you're interested or have questions, as always, send me a PM

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Looking for 1 owner who will have a team with Stamkos, Toews, Atkinson, Voracek as the big names on your roster as well as having won the lottery and the right to pick #1 in the entry draft.

First come, first serve, I can’t imagine this team will be open for long. PM me if interested.

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. Another year, another few open teams. If you're interested in seeing the rosters or the site, shoot me a PM and we can talk.

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. Just had someone else drop out, so I have some really intriguing teams that are available now, everything from rebuilders to playoff teams and everything in between.

PM me if interested

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. Looking for at least 2 owners for 2 teams that were left vacant to take over new expansion teams. PM me if interested, I'd like to have these 2 teams filled by the middle of this week if possible.

I may have another team or two opening up soon as well depending on if those owners decide to return or not.

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. 4 open teams including the recently added Vegas Golden Knights. PM if interested.

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump for the 2023-24 season. Currently looking for 2 owners at minimum, possibly more depending on who checks in and says they'll be coming back.

As always, if you have any interest or questions, send me a PM and we'll chat. Thanks as always!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad