Dynasty League Looking for Owners

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
I posted here last year looking for owners and actually had a few hits, 3 guys actually sticking and doing a great job and coming back for another season. I'm back now looking for 4 more active, knowledgeable people interested in joining a competitive league that's been around for almost 15 years. It’s a head to head league with salary cap, free agency and a yearly entry draft.

If you're interested, I can answer any questions you have about the league via PM or send you some of the good players/prospects/picks on the roster you're interested in, or I can post them here if that's easier as well.

Last edited:

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. Still looking for a bunch of people for this league, and I’d like to have the league as full as possible before we get into the off-season stuff. If you’re interested or have any questions, please feel free to PM me

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Post the rules here, please.

- dynasty league
- 23-man roster
- unlimited prospect pool
- transactions including free agency, trades and entry draft
- salary cap
- weekly head-to-head scoring on Fantrax

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Hm, can you be more specific (Copy and Paste the rules from your boards) ? Still i dont see, what should me bring to your league. :help:

You’re in my league. I posted something similar to this last year without issue and got several people to join, and already have added one this year. I put “if you have more questions, PM me” and a handful of people have, so I’m not really sure why this continues to be an issue

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
You’re in my league. I posted something similar to this last year without issue and got several people to join, and already have added one this year. I put “if you have more questions, PM me” and a handful of people have, so I’m not really sure why this continues to be an issue

:laugh: Really? Now you can see, what happens, when you dont post basic infos. :naughty:

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
:laugh: Really? Now you can see, what happens, when you dont post basic infos. :naughty:
whats he's doing is actually weeding out bad gm's right from the start by having them show initiative and interest via PM and further contact privately .

I get what your pov is too though

Reactions: NYRfan

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
whats he's doing is actually weeding out bad gm's right from the start by having them show initiative and interest via PM and further contact privately .

I get what your pov is too though

I understand his point also, and honestly, if I was getting zero hits and just bumping this thread with no results, I'd probably switch it up a little, but like I said, I've had at least 5 people message me already and I'm hoping for more throughout the summer.

Side note, you want a team?? lol

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I understand his point also, and honestly, if I was getting zero hits and just bumping this thread with no results, I'd probably switch it up a little, but like I said, I've had at least 5 people message me already and I'm hoping for more throughout the summer.

Side note, you want a team?? lol
my plates pretty full but thanks anyways

Reactions: NYRfan

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. Still have 5 open teams. As mentioned above, if you have any interest or additional questions, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer them.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I want to join as a GM or coach if they're such thing as a coach can someone PM me details?

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. 2 teams left. If you’re interested or if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to PM me

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
Bump. We’re a few weeks into the season and still need owners for these 2 teams. Their rosters are set for the season already minus potential call-ups, so you can hit the ground running with them and learn the league on the fly.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

NYRfan

Nov 26, 2016
I’ve had a few messages but nobody jumped on the open team, so it’s still available.

PM me if interested

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->