Dylan Strome

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Why did you quote me on this? Did you read my post? Has zero to do with what you posted.
Since you always mention how the Leafs made a mistake selecting Marner 4th overall instead of Barzal, I can bring up the Coyotes made a mistake selecting Strome instead of Marner. In general people have done that for years when a better player was selected after the Leafs picked, so for once it's nice to be on the other side of that argument.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Since you always mention how the Leafs made a mistake selecting Marner 4th overall instead of Barzal, I can bring up the Coyotes made a mistake selecting Strome instead of Marner. In general people have done that for years when a better player was selected after the Leafs picked, so for once it's nice to be on the other side of that argument.

Keep digging. Posting things I never said. Your obsession of turning every thread here into Leafs related is quite annoying to posters that want to read about how other players are doing.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Got to watch him tonight in Buffalo, he's going to be very good. I think he'll be a better player than Marner in a few years, not that Marner isn't good and going to get better, but a big center for Arizona is more important than a Gaudreau/Marner type winger.

Keep digging. Posting things I never said. Your obsession of turning every thread here into Leafs related is quite annoying to posters that want to read about how other players are doing.
right

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
ironically, the problem is that the thread was made with the intention of slagging a Leafs player rather than discussing Strome on his own. Nobody would have a problem if this wasn't a thread created to talk about how Strome is somehow better than Marner

Why doesn't and why didn't @LeafsNation75 or you respond to the OP then?

Rather than choose to quote my posts that are 100% on Strome here talking about a player I didn't bring up. Strange? Right.

Star67

Nov 17, 2017
3 assists today

6 points in 7 games since the recall.

Big summer of training to improve that skating. Still believe he can be a star in this league.

Reactions: Tripod

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Leafs fans calm down, OP also threw shade at Johnny Hockey, Flames fans will also defend this ridiculous claim with you.

Gaudreau will always be a better player than Strome.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
The OP brings up Marner. Stop [mod].
This thread exists because of the Leafs.
Winter Soldier should know this, his Dunn thread from 2 weeks ago was all about the Leafs. It was a failed attempt to say Dunn was better and Leaf fans were overrating Dermott (Stats were posted, thread died...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad