Dylan Strome

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Got to watch him tonight in Buffalo, he's going to be very good. I think he'll be a better player than Marner in a few years, not that Marner isn't good and going to get better, but a big center for Arizona is more important than a Gaudreau/Marner type winger.

Reactions: ImNeverWrong

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Got to watch him tonight in Buffalo, he's going to be very good. I think he'll be a better player than Marner in a few years, not that Marner isn't good and going to get better, but a big center for Arizona is more important than a Gaudreau/Marner type winger.

He's played 19 games, he's looked good in 2.

- AZ Fan

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
ivgygy.gif

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
of course you do. Anyone can look good against Buffalo
Marner has more points in the past week than Strome does in his career

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
He looked like a 3rd overall today, but it was one game. We'll have to wait and see next year.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
He looked like a legit NHL player today. Lets check back in about 2 years to see if he should even be mentioned in the same tier as Marner, a bonafide top 6 winger.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018

Soooo a sabers fan... with a username and display pic about a leafs player..... stating a player that has never had been better than Marner at any level and hasn’t been able to make a bottom feeding coyotes team will be a better player than him?

What’s next? Sam Reinhart will be better than Matthews?

Reactions: X66

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
He needs to go home this summer and really work on his skating.

Kids build for the NHL 3-5 years ago when big and slow was the flavor everyone wanted.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
A goal in his return. Well this is a start. A wise GM once said. With tall lanky players, you just need to give them more time. But a goal on his recall is a small step in the right direction.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Except MDC cant produce (in the AHL) like Strome can/is.

Is there an award given for better AHL production by a NHL bust prospect? Both are shooters, both are too slow for the NHL. Both looked damn good in Juniors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad