Value of: Dylan Strome

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Lanky, slow and weak. Any team taking a chance on him is asking for a Ryan Strome repeat situation. Or dare I say... Griffin Reinhert

Oh crap.that's not good..that's not good at all.

Strome's and Reinharts should start their own league. it's such a shame....There are specific routines and exercises for this...I think they call them ballistics or something. You would think they be busting ass to get up to speed with the rest of the league..

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Oh crap.that's not good..that's not good at all.

Strome's and Reinharts should start their own league. it's such a shame....There are specific routines and exercises for this...I think they call them ballistics or something. You would think they be busting ass to get up to speed with the rest of the league..
The Coyotes hired the first full time female coach - Dawn Braid - a renowned power skating instructor who famously worked with John Tavares among others. Strome gets to work with her while learning the pro game in the AHL. His skating is improving. He is still a bit physically immature as well. Here is hoping a Calder Cup run helps speed his development and he is finally NHL ready for next season at the advanced age of 21. While it is not the normal route for a top 3 pick he wont be the first young player to take a few years to become NHL ready and then excel.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
The Coyotes hired the first full time female coach - Dawn Braid - a renowned power skating instructor who famously worked with John Tavares among others. Strome gets to work with her while learning the pro game in the AHL. His skating is improving. He is still a bit physically immature as well. Here is hoping a Calder Cup run helps speed his development and he is finally NHL ready for next season at the advanced age of 21. While it is not the normal route for a top 3 pick he wont be the first young player to take a few years to become NHL ready and then excel.

From a Isles fan that has seen her work. She's amazing. If Dylan listens to her and works at it. He will be what you had always hoped he would be. If he fails, it's not her..it's all on him.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
His value is probably really low. AZ is probably asking for something no team would be willing to pay.

Never been a fan of his, alway said he would flop. But if he can somehow learn to skate, he could make it to the NHL, but he'll never be an impact player. (And that's my own opinion.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad