Confirmed with Link: Dylan Strome re-signed for 2 years at $3m AAV, Musto starts celebrating

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
If you look at past results of the two picks you will see that there is not some giant value difference in past results. The are both first. We are talking about the 11th overall not a top 5 pick.

Don't Tell Me About Heart: Draft Pick Value Chart

I believe this is the article i remember reading.

I think your take is so obviously wrong it’s an uninteresting point to argue. But standing offer, you can trade me a dollar for forty cents as much as you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: DisgruntledHawkFan

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I think you’re take is so obviously wrong it’s an uninteresting point to argue. But standing offer, you can trade me a dollar for forty cents as much as you like.

No not really but that is ok. Your analogy is pretty far off but it is an obvious exaggeration.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
It is just my opinion. I like Boqvist a lot as a prospect but i am extremely high on Jones. He is a legit number 1D and they a hard as shit to find.
The question is how long it will take before a guy like Seth will have the supporting team to turn this franchise into a winner? Will he still be effective into his 30's? That is the argument that many are making, including me. A legit #1 doesn't mean much when a team can only muster 1 win in 11 games and looks terrible most nights.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad