Confirmed with Link: Dylan Strome re-signed for 2 years at $3m AAV, Musto starts celebrating

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Musto! You f***ing did it!

You got your guy exactly what you said he should get
ignore the haters
E3v8Hhj.jpg

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hawks gave in a bit with price and Strome gave in with term, getting him another year after he becomes arbitration eligible.

Reactions: Pertti

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
The only unfortunate thing is that he will play center full time this season and further his feeling that he can’t also play wing in the top six.

I hope colliton still puts him on the wing at times to try and shake him of this “I can only play center” mentality — it will be important for his long term Hawks future.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Hopefully he can get it together to convince a contender he can help them out and we can trade him for a first round pick or something.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Hopefully he can get it together to convince a contender he can help them out and we can trade him for a first round pick or something.

depending on Toews long term status Strome might be back in plans

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
ImmediatePoisedAiredaleterrier-small.gif

BWC not critiquing a Bowman move? 2021 is off to one hell of a start.

I like Strome

The hate he got this year (When dealing with ankle injury most of it) was absurd and over the top

I like having good C depth (Sadly this year Toews/Dach situations have depleted that) and he is still very young and productive NHL player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad