Dylan Strome has lost 12 of his last 13 games

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
His teams have both been trash. Haven’t most reports stated that he’s been one of Chicago’s best players for the 3 games he’s been there? He does have 3 pts.

The Mentalist

Jun 29, 2018
What if the Yotes had drafted Marner over Strome? Do you think we would have any better playing with Nylander, Matthews and Tavares?

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Obviously his fault. Smh this kid can’t win games carrying trash rosters as a rookie get him out of the league ASAP huge bust

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
What if the Yotes had drafted Marner over Strome? Do you think we would have any better playing with Nylander, Matthews and Tavares?

A disturbing thought is that the Oilers had the 3rd best lottery odds that year. He would have been picked by the Oilers and there'd be 2 threads a day about how they ruined Strome and didn't develop him properly. And my god, would have finished even worse in the standings since then.

Reactions: Captain Controversy

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
He played really well last night though? Had a sick goal, set up multiple opportunities and was flying around the ice last night.

It’s hard to win games when a fourth line plug takes a major penalty to immediately put you in a hole.

Reactions: cliffclaven

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
That doesnt mean they were trading down... That means they got their guy. They would have picked Werenski if Marner was not available, guaranteed.

I mean Strome was a projected top-3 pick, Werenski was not. They would've traded down, something like the 4th overall pick for the 8th overall pick and a prospect/2nd round choice. No need to take Werenski at #4 if he's available at #8. Someone's going to pay to move up in the draft and pick Strome. Asset management.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Of course. Link?... Or na. Because all i have heard was Babcock wanted Werenski with the pick.
Babcock was actually interested in Hanifin and thats it. The dude isn't a scout so he should stay out of this stuff and not have much say. Aside from Babcock, the Leafs were heavily interested in Provorov, Werenski and Rantanen. Nothing indicated that the Leafs had interest in Strome.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Blaming Strome for his teams record is pretty out there considering the current state of the Hawks. Just IMO, but physically he doesn't have his man strength yet, and that impacts his play. I'd point to another ex-Yote in young Kyle Turris as a comparable.

From the Hawks games I've suffered through, it looks like Strome has potential, and the Hawks are definitely in the position to give him time to develop.

Reactions: Heldig

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Babcock was actually interested in Hanifin and thats it. The dude isn't a scout so he should stay out of this stuff and not have much say. Aside from Babcock, the Leafs were heavily interested in Provorov, Werenski and Rantanen. Nothing indicated that the Leafs had interest in Strome.
They were highly interested in Barzal. There were reports that they wouldn’t be surprised if he was the Leafs first pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad