Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Still nothing....strange situation.

im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Glad to hear this and eager to hopefully see him back with the big club at some point, which will likely be next season. I wonder what his reasoning was for going home.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Glad to hear this and eager to hopefully see him back with the big club at some point, which will likely be next season. I wonder what his reasoning was for going home.

Not to be tough on the guy, I've been one of his biggest defenders this year, but it was the right amount of time for a 30-day program of some sort.

Whatever it was I hope he's in a better place now. He's got the tools to stick as a 3rd pair guy if he can just eliminate some mental mistakes and stop mishandling the puck.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
Not to be tough on the guy, I've been one of his biggest defenders this year, but it was the right amount of time for a 30-day program of some sort.

Whatever it was I hope he's in a better place now. He's got the tools to stick as a 3rd pair guy if he can just eliminate some mental mistakes and stop mishandling the puck.

i have to agree with all points.

Scarf35

Feb 21, 2015
Great News - 1st game back with Rampage - Dylan Olsen was +2, 4 shots and scored OT winner and got 1st Star! Good to see him back!

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Great News - 1st game back with Rampage - Dylan Olsen was +2, 4 shots and scored OT winner and got 1st Star! Good to see him back!

Really nice to hear! He is more of an offensive minded defenseman. Has to work on his Defensive game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad