Waived: Dylan Olsen (cleared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Odd, I would guess it's the Panthers who told him not to report, since it's a one-way deal. He'd be crazy to think there was something better out there.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if a player doesnt report for a team (in this case if Olsen hasnt reported to SA), what happens to the player? Does he not get paid? Or what?
IIRC Panthers can suspend him without pay.

And yeah, I don't get where Olsen is going with this. He'd get paid the 600k or whatever his contract was, even when he's in the minors.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Hmm. Hopefully not anything serious.

When they say personal problem in relation to a former 1st round pick who has trouble staying in the NHL I always wonder if it's a temper-tantrum personal problem.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Panthers win stanley cup.
Small accidental fire appears at the cup celebration.
First firefighter to respond; Dylan Olsen.
Olsen becomes the real MVP afterall

Scarf35

Feb 21, 2015
Dylan Olsen

It seems t me a lot of people are jumping to conclusions unfairly about Dylan Olsen. I have not read or heard anywhere that he was "toxic" or "a probem". If that is the case would someone within the Team come forward and give us the REAL Story??

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
It seems t me a lot of people are jumping to conclusions unfairly about Dylan Olsen. I have not read or heard anywhere that he was "toxic" or "a probem". If that is the case would someone within the Team come forward and give us the REAL Story??
It's all speculation that hasn't crossed the libel rule. You have to admit that it's a bit suspicious when the guy takes time off on a personal matter after clearing waivers.

If it was something like parents/siblings severe illness etc. that demanded his presence, he wouldn't have been placed on waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia