GDT: dux@note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I think what the poster was trying to say is, we have nobody who wants to step up and shoot the puck who should be shooting the puck. Moving oshie(a redundant piece, albeit our best redundant piece as a playmaking winger) would make much more of a difference in the post season when that missed opportunity to shoot a puck in the prime scoring area is passed up to make that one extra cute play.
I don't view Oshie as redundant at all though. And I view it as only Backes RW being open....shutdown/2way winger.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Too many men NOT on the Blues? Who are these refs, and what have they done with my beloved sport?

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Allen is on. I have faith he closes this one out no matter the odds. I usually don't say it for fear of Jinx. But allen has stood too tall to be tumbled. :yo:

I remember one time in St. Louis Game Time, I made a comment about a shutout. We were up 3-0 in the 3rd. We lost 4-3.

RR10*

I had the feel that Allen would steal Elliots job at some point this season. This could be the start to it.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
I remember one time in St. Louis Game Time, I made a comment about a shutout. We were up 3-0 in the 3rd. We lost 4-3.

Well then you my friend are not allowed to say the word shutout. I have never said shutout and then have had us not get a shutout. I get this weird tingle. And then I know it is okay. ;)

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I don't view Oshie as redundant at all though. And I view it as only Backes RW being open....shutdown/2way winger.

Steen-Stastny-Backes
Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Lindstrom-Berglund-Jaskin
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

I can dig it.

Trade Oshie for a 2015 1st and a big RHD defensman or defensive prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad