Dustys GM Game !!JOIN!! *11 PLAYERS NEEDED*

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Columbus is still looking to shake things up.

We are looking for a first line center & A shut down defensmen

Vorachek could be had in a deal Possibly Vermette aswell

Looking to move Modin, Chimera and others,

Will listen to offers for anyone except for Filotov, John Moore

PM offers

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
SHARKS ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF DOMINIC MOORE

At Sunday September 20th 2009, The Sharks have announced the signing of unrestricted free agent Dominic Moore to a 2 year contract worth $1.4 million each year. "We certainly felt that we addressed some of out needs, mainly at third line depth" said Sharks General Manager JS. "We were surprised to hear that Moore was still an unrestricted free agent and gladly took the opportunity to sign him." Moore would bring in a much needed leadership facelift as the Sharks have no idea on who to name a new captain and alternate captain. When asked about his final moves for the Sharks, JS had this to answer "I'll definitely try to bring in a bonafide goal scorer on Thornton's wing, if not then I'll address the third line's final hole with either a free agent signing or a trade."

dominic-moore.jpg

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
SHARKS ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF ROBERT LANG

The Sharks have finalized a free agent offer for Robert Lang, who will play on a 2 year contract worth $3.4 million (cap-hit average of 1.7 million). Lang was a former Canadien whose season was cut short due to a foot injury. However GM JS feels optimistic that Lang can continue the scoring blaze that occured in Montreal. "I'm happy to finish my career with the Sharks, I want to win a Stanley Cup and my best bet was to do it with the Sharks." said Robert Lang.

011709_MON_OTT_lang.jpg

0lang.jpg

2143842753_small_1.jpg

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I would happily take the Sharks if it were to start over. I see we all have our fingers on the triggers after seeing holes in our teams game.

But, if we are to start a new game, can we please wait on allowing trades until all teams are taken. There is nothing worse than having Kovalchuk traded before other teams can even make an offer. With that said, Tourettesguy I already have a deal planned for you.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
If we do start I will try to get Big44, Hockeyhitman, Hollywood "formerly Hamels" Cannon, Islesrock4, and some of the other guys who are more than willing to spend way too much time pretending we are NHL gms.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Sorry for letting this die guys. College got overwhelming, it was my first gm game that i created alone. Anyways if you are to restart or continue. I would love to join.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Sorry for letting this die guys. College got overwhelming, it was my first gm game that i created alone. Anyways if you are to restart or continue. I would love to join.

Didn't want to pollute the new thread since it is in the opening stages, but are you sure you don't want to just start over? I for one, like to have full control, and am more interested in how I can satisfy San Jose's current needs, not the needs that we have after an earlier fantasy game. I will be down either way, but I would much prefer to start fresh. If I am in the minority, I am fine with shutting up and playing.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Didn't want to pollute the new thread since it is in the opening stages, but are you sure you don't want to just start over? I for one, like to have full control, and am more interested in how I can satisfy San Jose's current needs, not the needs that we have after an earlier fantasy game. I will be down either way, but I would much prefer to start fresh. If I am in the minority, I am fine with shutting up and playing.

I would love to start over with the 2009-2010 Season starting from today.

Everyone else down?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad