Dunn’s next contract

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I’ve seen people suggest Justin Faulk is going to Seattle and I’m wondering why.

You have zero right handed depth on defense. Who are you protecting? Parayko, Krug, and Dunn?!

If that’s the case, Parayko should ask for 15 mil a year based on the minutes we’re going to have to ask him to play
If you take Armstrong’s previous comments at face value, Faulk is part of the core now. I expect him to protect Parayko, Faulk and Krug. Dunn won’t be on the team by the draft. Scandella would be the best defender not protected in that case.

There was a lot of discussion about Faulk getting drafted by Seattle after he was extended, with the assumption that Pietro and Parayko would be on the roster. It has become a given that Faulk will be exposed and inducements will be added to move his contract. I think that’s way off now.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
If you take Armstrong’s previous comments at face value, Faulk is part of the core now. I expect him to protect Parayko, Faulk and Krug. Dunn won’t be on the team by the draft. Scandella would be the best defender not protected in that case.

There was a lot of discussion about Faulk getting drafted by Seattle after he was extended, with the assumption that Pietro and Parayko would be on the roster. It has become a given that Faulk will be exposed and inducements will be added to move his contract. I think that’s way off now.
So we waste a protection spot on a mediocre defenseman because we have no one else in that position. Solid roster construction, drafting, and prospect development there, Mr. Armstrong. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Vollie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad