Pre-Game Talk: Dumpster Fire Oilers at Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I’m in a football pool called KILLER. You pick a different team every week. If team wins, u advance. U cannot pick team anymore the rest of the season. Getting tough now. 7 guys left
I’m might take Buffalo over Denver . Buffalo is so unpredictable. I haven’t chosen Cincinnati yet either but they r playing Houston and they smells upset . Stroud is a dandy
Buffalo definitely is not living up to the hype this year. Denver is so sketchy as well. They destroyed Kansas City last week. It’s tough this year for sure. There isn’t a clear-cut good team other than maybe Philadelphia

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Buffalo definitely is not living up to the hype this year. Denver is so sketchy as well. They destroyed Kansas City last week. It’s tough this year for sure. There isn’t a clear-cut good team other than maybe Philadelphia
I’m a Packers fan . Next year we have 61 mil cleared up of cap space. Baltimore looks good. A sneaky pick is Jacksonville

Bills have a nasty stretch coming up as well.
AFC East is up for grabs. Allen is throwing INT’s

Reactions: tardigrade81

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
9*
5 points to just catch up to 30th in the league.

Calgary in 30th is closer to a playoff spot than we are to Calgary.
I was just following what Kane was saying in interview. 9 it is then
Definitely need a 5 game winning streak. Calgary is playing better. 5 outta 6 points . We need runs of 9 outta 10 points

Reactions: MessierII

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I’m a Packers fan . Next year we have 61 mil cleared up of cap space. Baltimore looks good. A sneaky pick is Jacksonville

AFC East is up for grabs. Allen is throwing INT’s
Big time. I still think Miami will take it, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out. New England is the only one that really doesn’t look great.

And always remember folks. These 31 teams have to crash and burn at some point. LOL!!!
1699728108789.jpeg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Big time. I still think Miami will take it, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out. New England is the only one that really doesn’t look great.

And always remember folks. These 31 teams have to crash and burn at some point. LOL!!! View attachment 766734
The good thing about the NFL, if you have competent management, u can turn your team around in 3 years into a contender. Defence wins championships (in any sport), but a good QB is much needed

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I remember looking at the schedule before the season started and seeing 8 almost guaranteed wins by this point with San Jose being as close to a gimme as you can think of.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Skinner starts apparently. Might be woodcrofts last mistake.
OMG. f*** off Woody. This is getting ridiculous. I wasn’t on the fire Woody train but these Skinnee starts are getting down right stupid. When a goalie is playing like shit, you don’t double down. Including playoffs from last year, he’s probably quadrupled down on his Skinner bet at this point.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
The good thing about the NFL, if you have competent management, u can turn your team around in 3 years into a contender. Defence wins championships (in any sport), but a good QB is much needed
So true! We are 4-5 and can be 5-5 tomorrow without our starting QB. Steichen has been great for us even with all the injuries

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I love A and W Root Beer. I drink one every day or every other. It’s my addiction.

Just came here to say…

One of my favourite party songs!

Lmao!

We have one in Regina actually. Never tried, but I have heard good things. It does seem fitting to go there and watch the oilers though. Lol
Don't waste your time. Went to one a long time ago, and it was trash. But yes, it certainly would fit the Oilers play, that's for sure!

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

And always remember folks. These 31 teams have to crash and burn at some point. LOL!!! View attachment 766734
Fish still haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this year. They are the Cowboys of the AFC. ;)

• Wow

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
So true! We are 4-5 and can be 5-5 tomorrow without our starting QB. Steichen has been great for us even with all the injuries
Division placement is an important factor as well. Some weaker then others for sure

Division placement is an important factor as well. Some weaker then others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad