Pre-Game Talk: Dumpster Fire Oilers at Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Sounds about right for Humpty's. I've been to two different ones in two different provinces and got sick both times. Haven't set foot in one in over 20 years.

grumpy-old-man-wish-in-one-hand.gif

Yeah I’ve heard they are pretty bad. Bullet dodged with the Humpty’s :laugh:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I’m off my pain killers now so everything is moving freely.
I gotta feeling!
I’ll have 3 pre game naps this afternoon. Penn State Michigan on now. I love NCAA football .
PDF World Slam of Darts on later, Oilers at 11. I got my day laid out
Tomorrow is another exciting day, NFL
Hell yes!!!! For that. I hope the oilers win for you my man!

And yea. Good day for football tomorrow. My colts are the early 830 game in Germany!

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

And yea. Good day for football tomorrow. My colts are the early 830 game in Germany!
I’m in a football pool called KILLER. You pick a different team every week. If team wins, u advance. U cannot pick team anymore the rest of the season. Getting tough now. 7 guys left
I’m might take Buffalo over Denver . Buffalo is so unpredictable. I haven’t chosen Cincinnati yet either but they r playing Houston and they smells upset . Stroud is a dandy

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

Against another dreadful team of mines, The Pats. Will be watching. Hopefully Draisaitl will be back home in attendance, will do him good:)

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I have full faith going forward. It hurts but what choice do I have
I have given up just like the players. It's more enjoyable and hopeful to watch this train wreck so real changes can possibly begin. lol

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I have given up just like the players. It's more enjoyable and hopeful to watch this train wreck so real changes can possibly begin. lol
I’ll start believing in the team a bit if they miraculously make it to 0.500 before Christmas

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I’m in a football pool called KILLER. You pick a different team every week. If team wins, u advance. U cannot pick team anymore the rest of the season. Getting tough now. 7 guys left
I’m might take Buffalo over Denver . Buffalo is so unpredictable. I haven’t chosen Cincinnati yet either but they r playing Houston and they smells upset . Stroud is a dandy
Bills have a nasty stretch coming up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad