Duclair

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
High end is Alex Radulov. More likely somewhere like David Perron or Michael Grabner. Maybe Alex Semin.

Does anyone remember whether he used such a long stick last year? I'm thinking he did, but I'm not sure. If he wasn't, that might explain part of the drop in production.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Anthony did have attitude problems in junior and even Midget, but I mean like he was a kid... he's always been "thin" and I do feel that he needs to put on more muscle.

At the draft there was questions about his hockey sense, but I mean I think those were put to rest..

I don't know why management would want to trade him, I think he's still going to be a great player. Not sure why he isn't producing.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Dreger says we need a young C coming back for Duclair.

well then...ryan spooner is your guy. 23, speed to burn, good on the half wall on the PP. not a good player on the wing at all. defense is mediocre at best. nice kid, though, and he cares.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
If Spooner can't play C for Julien, I don't hold any hopes for Tippett doing it. Also, I'd never trade Duclair for Spooner regardless.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
23? He's 25 next month.

yup, you're right. i knew 23 sounded young for him. i also know the coyotes liked him a lot last year - probably still do. don't think they'd give up duclair in the deal though.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
You can have Hanzal for him, probably. The rumor was they wanted a younger C for Hanzal.

i like it based on what the boston team is at this point. the bruins aren't a contender (IMO), but the owner thinks they are and is expecting a playoff spot at the very least. hanzal gives them another high-quality 2 way center, and a lefty which they are short of.

spoons is a nice offensive player. think he would help a PP, although as someone pointed out above, tippett may have the same issues with him as claude does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad