GDT: Ducks @ Wild - 7PM - BSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Oof...Dumba having to hold it all together on the back end, again. Seeing Benn on the 1st pair hurts a little....sort of like dentistry without anesthetic.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Oof...Dumba having to hold it all together on the back end, again. Seeing Benn on the 1st pair hurts a little....sort of like dentistry without anesthetic.

elnaufrago-cast-away.gif

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Nice to see Kap back glad we dodged a bullet with that, With that said lets go Wild

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH

Is that clip from Castaway? If so I can understand why I don't remember it. lol Yikes!!!

Go Wild!! I feel like the Wild fans have been on an island without hockey this week. This is going to be a lot of fun and also suck really bad when we have to play every single day.

Thank goodness Kaprizov is back! We need you!

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Not Monopoly. The game that ruins more family game nights everywhere.

It says "free parking," Not, "You get all the money!" When have you ever parked anywhere for free and someone came out and handed you a fat stack of cash? What did I do to deserve this? Ohh, mate, you parked there. Duh! Everyone knows these rules.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Is that clip from Castaway? If so I can understand why I don't remember it. lol Yikes!!!

Go Wild!! I feel like the Wild fans have been on an island without hockey this week. This is going to be a lot of fun and also suck really bad when we have to play every single day.

Thank goodness Kaprizov is back! We need you!

Yep that is the movie.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It says "free parking," Not, "You get all the money!" When have you ever parked anywhere for free and someone came out and handed you a fat stack of cash? What did I do to deserve this? Ohh, mate, you parked there. Duh! Everyone knows these rules.

free parking is getting harder to find. So free parking is almost found money.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Been so long i almost forgot where the light switches were, and what my drink of choice is......View attachment 498520

Okay, that is freaking sweet. lol

I used to have a back light behind my tv and I would turn it on green when the Wild played.. I bought a new tv and took down the lighting. You have given me inspiration to put that back up. Thank you!

Go Wild!

Reactions: Roman Maroni

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Okay, that is freaking sweet. lol

I used to have a back light behind my tv and I would turn it on green when the Wild played.. I bought a new tv and took down the lighting. You have given me inspiration to put that back up. Thank you!

Go Wild!
Only problem is, 3 separate light strings so I have to keep track of 3 remotes just for the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad