GDT: Ducks Welcome Smashville 2/27/13 7 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
solid Ducks win... albeit rather boring game. Not to take anything away from a good Ducks effort, but Nashville didn't even show up tonight.

Great job KP!

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
No problems tonight, everyone looked pretty well in synch. Getzlaf is starting to dominate and Perry's hands are all the way back I think.

And Ryan is just a better player at center.
All that searching for a second line center, yet the answer was with us all along.[/Schmaltzy_Hallmark_Special]
;)

Swedish playmaker*

Didnt watch the game, how did Fasth do? Lame imo how Hiller got the megasucking Avs at home ice (to build up his confidence?) and then Fasth Kings away, stopping his win-streak-record-attempt :(

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Want to say that Ducks were lucky that Nashville was playing like garbage but I can't. They stayed strong the entire game even when they knew they were going to win. Credit to Boudreau for making sure they didn't start slacking off.

-Welcome back Getzlaf and Perry
-Bout time things start going Palmieri's way
-Fowler-Sbisa looked awesome
-Bobby looks great as a 2c
-Good game from Fasth
-Etem looked really solid in his return. I don't know how or why is play started to go lackluster leading to his send down, but if he keeps playing like this he'll be up here permanently

-Teemu's looking a bit more his age the last few days
-Lydman and Allen is better than Fowler and Allen but not by too much
-3rd line looked a little average tonight. Didn't do anything BAD, but they weren't as threatening as usual.

It seems like Fowler should have more points this season with the way he's playing.

I agree. He's been a threat every night. Snakebitten. Don't mind because he's been pretty solid in his own zone.

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
Fasth must have read Getzlaf's rant from two years ago about diving players, mostly on Nashville, and decided to exact his own revenge.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
Want to say that Ducks were lucky that Nashville was playing like garbage but I can't. They stayed strong the entire game even when they knew they were going to win. Credit to Boudreau for making sure they didn't start slacking off.

-Good game from Fasth
-Etem looked really solid in his return. I don't know how or why is play started to go lackluster leading to his send down, but if he keeps playing like this he'll be up here permanently

-3rd line looked a little average tonight. Didn't do anything BAD, but they weren't as threatening as usual.

I agree. He's been a threat every night. Snakebitten. Don't mind because he's been pretty solid in his own zone.

hazy said bb told him he was sent down because he wasn't getting enough ice time with the big club.

Ducksgo*

-Good game from Fasth

When your on the fence regarding a roster spot like Etem is. You're gonna bust your ass on your next call up. Agree with Weekes youth movement in Anaheim per NHL network. Hatty to Palms. Absolutely solid team we have here. Much better than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad