George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
feels%20goodman.jpg

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Love that we are a team that can capitalize on others mistakes, we weren't too dominant but made plays happen out of mistakes. We are now 5 points ahead of the 2nd place team (Penguins), while still missing Perry, Beauch, etc etc. Rack them points baby!

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Fistric could be the odd man out here pretty quickly. I agree Robak has played well. Brewer looked solid before his injury too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fistric for a 4th-5th round pick when we're fully healthy

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Fistric could be the odd man out here pretty quickly. I agree Robak has played well. Brewer looked solid before his injury too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fistric for a 4th-5th round pick when we're fully healthy

Does Fistric have positive value though? With his injury issues and a couple years left on his contract he may not be easy to give out.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Does Fistric have positive value though? With his injury issues and a couple years left on his contract he may not be easy to give out.

No clue. Defenseman are generally more valuable than forwards though...so that might bode well for Fistric's value

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Great win.

Only disappointment was no-one drilled that little punk Kane, who decided to take runs all night.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
yeah, we got pummeled tonight, physically... Stewart crushed just about everyone on our team at one point or another. I would have liked a little less turning of the cheek... but the scoreboard looks good.

getzforfighting*

I'll take fistric over robak every day of the week. I just do not see the braincramps in Fistric like I do in Robak.

I am in the minority for sure and I don't think it makes a heck of a difference but thats just my opinion.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'll take fistric over robak every day of the week. I just do not see the braincramps in Fistric like I do in Robak.

I am in the minority for sure and I don't think it makes a heck of a difference but thats just my opinion.

Then you just aren't looking. Fistric has been notorious for chasing hits and pinching at (blatantly) obviously bad times his entire career. I'm not saying he's not better than Robak, but there's a real reason he's a 6-7 guy.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Then you just aren't looking. Fistric has been notorious for chasing hits and pinching at (blatantly) obviously bad times his entire career. I'm not saying he's not better than Robak, but there's a real reason he's a 6-7 guy.

Wtf are you doing awake still? I think Robak has looked good. Has made some nice breakout passes.

The one thing I didn't like about this game is how Winnipeg was throwing hard hits to our players the entire game. It seemed like everyone on D was getting hit hard.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Funny how they have to give a star to the home team. Byfuglien who got 3rd was in on all our goals I believe, and looked really bad on the shorthanded freebie. I thought he was one of the worst Jets this night.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
I didn't watch this one, and I read Ducks put nearly a full game effort. Correlation?

Defense was good all game, only problem was the Jets did got several long attacks in our zone where we didn't manage to get the puck out. Effort was there full game, very little lazy play.

Great to see Silfverberg putting it in the net again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad