GDT: Ducks vs Coyotes @ 6 PM - It’s Trevor Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I know it was reported that he was skating with Steel and Silfverberg but really like to see him with one of Comtois or Rakell. Thing that is the best way for him to succeed. Even Eakins stated he would fit in well with Rakell.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Theres a real opportunity for a "Zegras the savior" narrative to take place whether it's justified or not. Looking at some underlying numbers the offense probably isn't as bad as it seems, the chances are definitely there.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Game 1 of 9 for Trevor. The first year of his entry contract will kick in at game 10.

I assume the 9 games will be divided into 2 or 3 callups.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I'll trust that BM isn't going to mess up the contract slide and keep him up full time. 6 games is nothing, and if we're really complaining about a handful of AHL games he'll miss then I think we're arguing over trivial stuff. Ziggy will have to literally blow the barn doors off in his stint to justify staying up the full season, and I don't think that will happen.

So in the meantime...f*** it, we get to see one of the few bright spots in our prospect pool, let's enjoy it while we can and hope he scores a goal or three.

Reactions: McDonald19

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Please win if for nothing else than this place becomes a hellscape when they lose.

Interested to see steel on a line where he isn't expected to be the primary puck carrier.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Lines will be posted later

Found it!

Rakell - Getzlaf - Perron
Ritchie - Karlsson - Palmieri
Jones - Steel - Terry
Comtois - Lundeström - Zegras

Lindholm - Theodore
Fowler - Manson
Pettersson - Hakanpää

Deslauriers, Grant, Maroon, Gudbranson, Montour, etc. all in the press box.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Karlsson and Palmieri would both be our best forward.... sad.

Theodore would be our best defensemen.... sad.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Of that lineup, the Palmieri one hurts because BM really undervalued him and then squandered the assets of the 2nds becoming Hagelin -> Perron and Perron goes unsigned. But that was the summer where both Rakell and Lindholm needed to be signed.
Karlsson, IDK, took him 3-4 years to figure it out, I doubt Anaheim would've stuck it out with him that long.
Theordore hurts, no real defense of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad