GDT: Ducks v Preds Movember 1st @ 5pm PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Well, Stewart had a great game, but this is his MO. He shows this kind of game and that's what's gotten him contracts, but the first nine games is what's gotten him traded a million times. We'll see which version shows up on Wednesday.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'll take it. An ugly win for sure, but lots of positives to draw from it. Most guys seem to be finding their way little by little, Perry and Silfverberg still look like trash though.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Gotta throw this in too. Wish I never found giphy, because these are totally annoying.
h5EEABCC9

Wish we could get our top forwards, namely Kesler and Perry, on the scoresheet as well. But I don't want to complain after just the second win of the season. We need to play better though, but as has been said, maybe the added confidence after a good ol' W does some wonders with the team. Rakell was flying at least the first 2 periods. Good stuff from him and his line. I'm out. Good night and enjoy the win!

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Didn't get to watch the game. But before you say I should watch less games because I bring them bad luck, I didn't watch the previous two games.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Is anyone else gravely concerned about how Perry looks? Guy is totally invisible.

Not just invisible, his linemates were getting him the puck in good spots and he seemed to mishandle the puck every time he touched it, as he has pretty much the whole season. Seems like his head is not in the right place right now.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Not just invisible, his linemates were getting him the puck in good spots and he seemed to mishandle the puck every time he touched it, as he has pretty much the whole season. Seems like his head is not in the right place right now.

Sounds a lot like Silf right now

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think Silf needs to watch a couple games from the pressbox. He's not engaging much other than just chipping the puck in, he never makes any plays anymore

I'm still not sure if Perry's problems are mental or physical or both yet

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Happy to win, but that was a poor performance by Anaheim - Nashville had an absolute ton of prime scoring chances. Hopefully win gives them some confidence and they can start playing some better hockey.

Also I've never realised how cheap a player Forsberg can be, he was taking runs most of the night and his boarding on Vatanen was just pathetic.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
good game =)

to many penalties but other than that they played really well.

Stewart was great tonight.

loved the two on one rush with cam and lindholm...they should play together more often =P

Markus078

Feb 26, 2003
Austria
Visit site
I don't understand what's wrong with Silfverberg. He is not the kind of guy who is not engaged usually.

What still concernes me, the Ducks allowed 40 shots on goal. You're not gonna win this kind of games that often.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
While I agree that Perry was mostly invisible for me too, I think he had a couple of good shifts there too. I remember a couple of good passes there, but really it's not gonna cut it for someone like Perry. Don't really see that drive in his play either.

Last night our secondary scoring showed up, but it's very concerning that the supposed main guns are still shooting blanks.

Oct 18, 2011
this is a good part of the schedule...they just got a few days off and were able to practice, now they have 2 off before the next game, i saw better passes and forechecking tonight but the dzone was bad starting with bieksa...i hope we can find a sucker for this guy when despres and manson are back, holzer continues to be pretty good seems better than stoner and casual kev to my eyes

hopefully kesler and perry break through soon, this is ridiculous, 11 games and no goals, as for silf i am wondering if the torres hit has affected him, just seems very unsure of himself.

also one player that has been very disappointing but kinda flying under the radar is maroon, he's not hitting, not fighting, not being a disturber, seems to be just collecting a paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad