Podcast (Audio) "Ducks Stream" new audio platform

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Are these podcasts going to be recurring? If so there is genuinely massive content potential there. Some shows definitely sound interesting if they come on a consistent basis, mostly “The Beek”.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Also wonder how sheltered these podcasts are gonna be, will be lame of a lot of these feel super corporate, regardless more Ducks podcasts is something I’ve desperately wanted for a while and at times even considered solving myself.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I listened to the whole Paul and Teemu podcast at work and it’s the best podcast I’ve ever listened to. Wish it was longer. Could not stop laughing and smiling.
Both guys are so damn likeable it's ridiculous. And they look they're 35, lol
Also wonder how sheltered these podcasts are gonna be, will be lame of a lot of these feel super corporate, regardless more Ducks podcasts is something I’ve desperately wanted for a while and at times even considered solving myself.
There were a few swearing words (beeped out), so there's that. Felt pretty loose, but of course, they will not go the route of the spitting chiclets or anything. But first impression really really nice. Love it.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC

Thats always the problem with "in house" media. Hard for them to be honest and critical when its warranted. You always get homer spin.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

Been listening to the stream and so far other than the Kariya & Selanne interview with Kent French, this is precisely how I would describe it.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
These are all the pieces they uploaded today. I’m impressed they are taking this so seriously. It might not deliver exactly what everyone wants, but this is a very good step.
1663882230506.png

• Love
Reactions: Kalv and Static

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Just listened to the first episode with Friedge and Eakins. was pretty good, Elliotte is a big fan and thinks a lot of other teams will follow.

Reactions: Static

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
From the official website:
The 24/7 free station is the exclusive home for all live game broadcasts, podcast content, and up-to-date news regarding the Ducks and the NHL.

Remember last year or was it the year before, when the game wasn't televised and we went looking for the radio station online, but it was difficult to find when the Angels were being broadcast on AM830? I think this is their solution. It's a good solution.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The Kariya-Selanne podcast was awesome. I was smiling and laughing the whole time. Also genuinely impressed by Kariya’s knowledge of the Ducks system. He seems very into the team which is great to see.

Reactions: Kalv

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
is there a video of the entire Kariya/Selanne episode or was it just that clip i saw flying around on twitter?

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Great stuff so far, haven’t had time yet to finish the Light The Lamp episodes yet, planning to today.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The org should also upload it to youtube. Especially if they do things with Z, people would like to see what Z does than hear. Z likes doing some odd stuff such as playing chauffer at the All-Star event. Huh... guess I was reminded of when Kesler did his video interviews.

I tried listening to the podcast on my phone through the duckstream app and my phone would shut it off. Guess there are some kinks to work out to where it can work when the phone closes like other radio apps.

Reactions: Kalv

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
The org should also upload it to youtube. Especially if they do things with Z, people would like to see what Z does than hear. Z likes doing some odd stuff such as playing chauffer at the All-Star event. Huh... guess I was reminded of when Kesler did his video interviews.

I tried listening to the podcast on my phone through the duckstream app and my phone would shut it off. Guess there are some kinks to work out to where it can work when the phone closes like other radio apps.

Just use Podbean or Apple Podcasts. It’s on all of the major ones.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Finally have some time, I don't have Apple it's not on Spotify or anything else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad