Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Robert Hagg (1 year, $775k)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4438.gif

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Is he more physical than Benny? I loved Benny. Well, when he was hitting or standing up to a teammate

I remember when he was up and coming people were excited about his potential as a tough shutdown dman.
I thought we'd draft him. Ended up with Theo instead

Reactions: lwvs84

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
He's physical but stinks. Or at least he used to, don't know about last season. Hopefully it's for the third pair and not the second. The fact that the Ducks will be his 5th team in two years is not a good sign.

Last edited:

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Hopefully the cap number would reflect that of a cheap 6/7/8 guy. Not seeing the best of reviews from fans of previous teams but let's hope we are his best fit yet. Some were pretty down on Kulikov and he turned out to be fine.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Realistically the Ducks need 14 - 16 defensemen under contract for both the Ducks and the Gulls. Perhaps a few of the Gulls defensemen can be on AHL contracts, but the Ducks should have at least 14 defensemen under NHL contracts. Right now, prior to Hagg they have ten. PV needs to sign at least three more defensemen, assuming that Hagg is signed. I expect more signings to trickle in as July/August go along. As unsigned players realize that they aren't getting signed for big money, more and more will consider signing with the few teams that still need players, even if those teams are not likely to win the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad