GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Nucks fan - definitely feel like the Oilers have the upper hand offensively and experience-wise. They've been here a few time recently, so I do not expect to win this series while relying on a 3rd string goalie. Mostly just hoping they extract a pound of flesh and put Edmonton at a disadvantage moving forward. No cups for McDavid please (in Edmonton).

Should be a lot of fun, I'm probably going to steer clear of this thread once it gets underway :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Nucks fan - definitely feel like the Oilers have the upper hand offensively and experience-wise. They've been here a few time recently, so I do not expect to win this series while relying on a 3rd string goalie. Mostly just hoping they extract a pound of flesh and put Edmonton at a disadvantage moving forward. No cups for McDavid please (in Edmonton).

Should be a lot of fun, I'm probably going to steer clear of this thread once it gets underway :laugh:
Thread won’t be too bad, just ignore the few trolls

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
What if a massive plot twist happens, Vancouver Canucks and Edmonton Oilers fans become best friends after the series!!, huge respect is gained, and we cheer for each other for the remainder of the playoffs!!!
Do you happen to work for Boston Pizza International Inc?

Just curious. If not, I hope you're alright.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I don't have a horse in this race as an Atlantic division fan. From the outside looking in I think Edmonton's speed and offense are going to be difficult for the Canucks to handle. The wildcard is the goalies. I feel like Skinner is streaky, Vancouver has an unknown kid in net. Really not sure if this ends up a blowout or not. Depends on how both teams show up for it.

Don't rip my head off if I'm wrong. I don't follow either team and don't see either often :dunno:

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
So far all I've got from this pre-game show is:

It's the Leon Draisaitl revenge series
This Oilers team is far more talented than the Preds team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events