Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Anton Rodin (1y/750k)

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Is this guy in nhl 18? Can’t find him

Are the nhl series games any good now days? I haven’t played in a few years and every year they would add new features but also take out a load of features at the same time instead of building on the good they already had.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Is this guy in nhl 18? Can’t find him
Yes. If you were using the latest rosters from April, I think he was with Davos from the National Liga.

Are the nhl series games any good now days? I haven’t played in a few years and every year they would add new features but also take out a load of features at the same time instead of building on the good they already had.
I'm not playing a ton, these days, but if you haven't had one for a few years, I'd say it's worth getting, especially considering the regular offers throughout the year where you can get the game for 20ish bucks. I liked the expansion draft option of the latest version. Can start a 32nd custom franchise, and trying to get the best team/assets out of it was pretty fun, to me.

Reactions: Paul4587

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma

They’re okay. They haven’t changed that much over the years imo. I didn’t buy them for a few years but as I got older and basically started dealing with “life” (family, better job that I need to be coherent for, etc) I had to transition away from online gaming (where I’d stay up all night) to games I could enjoy for short periods of time. That’s why I picked nhl up. I have to tweak the settings but I enjoy it. I’d give it a B-

Reactions: Paul4587

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad