Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Anton Rodin (1y/750k)

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
What a brazen move. Bob clearly ate his Wheaties and woke up READY! Talk about change!!! What an inspring move!!!

Chelle

YNWA
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
He was crazy good in Brynäs in SEL 15-16. Then the bad knee injuries happened. He is not the same anymore.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Bob Murray is probably drunk every July 1st, he's too busy drinking cause its Canada Day !!!! He's Irish Canadian so there's lots of Guiness & Jameson around the table I assume.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if someone has no clue who he is, you're not into hockey so much. He was clearly one of the best players in the SHL two years ago. This could be a good signing. I've always liked him a lot.
It is sarcasm because we always do this shit

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Bob Murray is probably drunk every July 1st, he's too busy drinking cause its Canada Day !!!! He's Irish Canadian so there's lots of Guiness & Jameson around the table I assume.

I don't understand that kind postings. Almost every contract handed out today are like Stoners. Do you want more of this? There were a lot of complaints about those contracts but everyone wants us to do it?

Reactions: McDonald19

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I don't understand that kind postings. Almost every contract handed out today are like Stoners. Do you want more of this? There were a lot of complaints about those contracts but everyone wants us to do it?
Yep. I get that it's no fun watching everyone sign new players, but 95% of these deals will be regretted within one year.

Reactions: McDonald19

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
He's already tried making the NHL twice. He had a contract with Davos when he signed with the Ducks, and I don't think he's coming to North America to play in the minors again. He'll try to make the big club out of camp, and if he doesn't I'm guessing he'll return to Davos.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He's already tried making the NHL twice. He had a contract with Davos when he signed with the Ducks, and I don't think he's coming to North America to play in the minors again. He'll try to make the big club out of camp, and if he doesn't I'm guessing he'll return to Davos.

3rd times a charm

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Next headline for the Ducks: Chelios comes out of retirement to play for the Ducks on a 3 year 9 million dollar deal. Thats how our FA years feel like....LMAO its so terrible i'm somehow laughing about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad