Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Sens

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
fowler was too far back (from where Ryan holds the puck) for the last dman to focus on Hoffman, and Hoffman was blazing towards the net and the pass was immediate

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

We also had streaks equally as good under Mac. This Maclean hate is so strange. Does anyone think we are keeping this pace under Cameron. Come back down to earth guys. Because this team will sooner than later.

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006

Pretty sure he's still a Senator employee until he finds another job. I have heard of former coaches scouting for teams before they found a new job. I'm sure a lot of teams with money to spare just pay them to stay away, but with our budget issues maybe we have given him a new job to do.

Canadian Time

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Pretty sure he's still a Senator employee until he finds another job. I have heard of former coaches scouting for teams before they found a new job. I'm sure a lot of teams with money to spare just pay them to stay away, but with our budget issues maybe we have given him a new job to do.

I've got no problem with him being at the game, I just posted Bruce's tweet. I dunno, if Mac was working for the team or doing scouting, whatever, he wouldn't have been sitting in the press box, he would have been in the management box or in the corners where scouts sit.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
As I make it sound? It happened, I agree he would have got by him but there definitely would have been back pressure which means the D man could have forced a pass instead of backing up. Fowler is an incredible skater.

Well Bert, I find we usually agree on things, but in this case I agree with the view that, although the Anaheim player was bumped, the result of the play would have been the same because the play was very quick and there was no way that player could have got back to stop it.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Well Bert, I find we usually agree on things, but in this case I agree with the view that, although the Anaheim player was bumped, the result of the play would have been the same because the play was very quick and there was no way that player could have got back to stop it.

On top of it all Fowler played it up and tried to embellish the contact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad