Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Sens Dec. 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Weird lines. Why play Michalek and Condra on their off wings? I would say re-unite the golden playoff line of Greening - JGP - Condra.

Its this type of thinking that netted Greening his contract. Just stick him with the other problem children and be done with it. Let Chiasson, Condra and Pageau spread their wings.

Greening was good on that line because he actually tried and had incentive to impress. That is no longer the case.

Xamar*

Me thinks the ducks come out flat.

Edit: Me hope the ducks come out flat!!

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
Even on a back to back I don't see this being a 3-2 win for us tonight.

Best team and record in the league...they'll pull together an effort that is equivalent to a rested Sens team. Just got to hope Anderson can steal another game here tonight.

Bryzgalov is getting the start though (his first), so anything can happen.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Sens playing the first night of a back to back, could they be conserving energy to come out strong Saturday night in Montreal? Ok i just read what i said. Come out strong on Saturday night, ya right. Nevermind.

Wonder if Cowen Ceci gets the Getzlaf matchup, or if Cameron will shadow them at all. Getzlaf Kesler against Turris Mika. Gonna need some neat judo tricks in the front of our net against some of their big forwards to overcome this one.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
When in doubt, pick C

Didn't you hear? B is the new C.

Or is it the other way around now...

scantron.JPG

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Sens playing the first night of a back to back, could they be conserving energy to come out strong Saturday night in Montreal? Ok i just read what i said. Come out strong on Saturday night, ya right. Nevermind.

Wonder if Cowen Ceci gets the Getzlaf matchup, or if Cameron will shadow them at all. Getzlaf Kesler against Turris Mika. Gonna need some neat judo tricks in the front of our net against some of their big forwards to overcome this one.

I want the Sens to beat Montreal so bad. I never hear the end of it when we lose to them (I still have nightmares about that collapse last season).

Not going to be an easy game tonight but I think the boys we'll be fired up after not showing up last game.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I want the Sens to beat Montreal so bad. I never hear the end of it when we lose to them (I still have nightmares about that collapse last season).

Not going to be an easy game tonight but I think the boys we'll be fired up after not showing up last game.

That's unfortunate. One of my best friends is a Habs fan and he have great intelligent hockey discussion. Just bring up the playoffs when taunted. That's what leaf fans do to us.

As for tonight, I'll catch some of the game at the campus pub, then off to a house party, so I won't be around to make any brash, nonsensical, emotional rant posts in the GDT.

Easy win. Go team.

Rabbit-Seasoning.jpg

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Condra-Pageau-Chaisson can be a terrific line.

Expecting big night from them. Will be interesting to see how Zib line will match up against a powerhouse Anaheim team. This is first test for that line.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
We'll lose by one goal (with maybe an empty netter), put up a good fight, but get burned by a couple of mistakes. And as usual, this board will be filled with hate about not putting up a 60 minute effort completely ignoring the simple fact that the Ducks are a better team on paper and on the ice.

Karlsson2Turris*

Getzlaf will dominate Turris. Kesler will wreck Zibby. Up to our bottom six and Karlsson to show up tonight.

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
It's two games in two nights for the Ducks, like it will be two in two for us against Montreal on Saturday.

So, what I'm trying to say is that: we need to win this game.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Would love to beat the ducks for once. Can't wait to watch Silfverberg again! :hyper: Looking for the Legwand line to come up strong for us. Milo's game tonight.

GDT still available.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Going to the game tonight! My 1st since the home opener LAST season.

Let's go sens, I want a reason to cheer tonight!

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Apparently Anderson is one of the worst goalies in the league when it comes to facing pacific coast teams lol

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I'm expecting a huge game from Bobby. Vs his former team at home with his new found all-around game and big moves. He's gonna try to show Ottawa they made right move.

2 goals for Bobby.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
When was the last time the Sens had a player score 2 goals in a game? Besides last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad