Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Sens Dec. 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
We might be seeing Bryzgalov start tomorrow night since Ducks are on the second night of a b2b. Still think he must have the best agent in hockey... Got 3x the money Brodeur did, from a team that has Gibson available (who is likely going back down to the AHL again to get playing time).

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
ss-count-holding-2.jpg

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Anyone know what the expected lineups are expected to be?

I'm hoping for something like this, with Pageau and Legwand interchangeable.

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
Greening-Legwand-Condra

Borowieki-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Phillips/Wiercioch-Gryba

I'm assuming Phillips plays, but either way I'd rather him or Wier on the 3rd pair. If Wier is in, he can get spot duties with Karlsson depending on the situation.

Hope we play better than we did against NJ... but with a similar final result :)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lineups from morning skate per Senschirp

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Greening-Legwand-Michalek
Condra-Pageau-Chiasson

Phillips-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

I've heard phillips was good last game (missed it myself), so I guess it's ok to see him start with Karlsson. Pageau's line looks like it could be a good one.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Payback time from 07' and potentially starting this mumps outbreak.

I for one hope these senators show no mercy, and begin to right a wrong. Id have a clip of that pronger elbow followed by a cup lift on loop in the room, then tell the boys to picture every guy out there as him, hit to hurt!

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Condra-Pageau-Chiasson

Phillips-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

I've heard phillips was good last game (missed it myself), so I guess it's ok to see him start with Karlsson. Pageau's line looks like it could be a good one.

Weird lines. Why play Michalek and Condra on their off wings? I would say re-unite the golden playoff line of Greening - JGP - Condra.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013

MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Condra-Pageau-Chiasson

Phillips-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

we really need to make sure we limit phillips to max 20 minutes in the game, if anyone needs a minute cap its him

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
15 min maxxxx plz

Go sens go

i was going to say 15 but i wouldnt be surprised considering its anaheim that we are on the pk 3-5 times tonight and phillips is going to be on our top pairing for the pk

that alone will stretch him to around the 20 minute mark but no more

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Golden line ....Greening.... Euhhhhh

He did say "Playoff line" and they were very effective against the Habs and the Pens. For whatever reason, they complement one another well and have played greater than the sum of their parts in the past.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
He did say "Playoff line" and they were very effective against the Habs and the Pens. For whatever reason, they complement one another well and have played greater than the sum of their parts in the past.

Yip. This pretty much it. I would love to have the reunion happen. This would make the 3rd line of:

Michalek - Legwand - Chiasson

Which could work. Maybe.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Anaheim's on a back to back so they should be tired. Probably a 3-2 win for us tonight.

Even on a back to back I don't see this being a 3-2 win for us tonight.

Best team and record in the league...they'll pull together an effort that is equivalent to a rested Sens team. Just got to hope Anderson can steal another game here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad