GDT: Ducks @ Sens 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Good win but I'd rather not win the division. San Jose would be preferable over Nashville, and Chicago can easily end up in that first wild card spot.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
IMG_20160326_214504103_zpsttwj6s38.jpg

Ducks Win !!!!

teemuselanne

Feb 21, 2011
Ottawa
What a turn of events. Was at the game and heard at least 3 people around me ask who 67 was. That was some shot, good for Ricky to get 20 what a player he's become

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I thought McGinn was perhaps our most consistent forward tonight on a shift to shift basis, at least through two periods. Silf had a strong game as well.

Rough night for Manson to say the least. Hopefully whatever he has going on gets sorted out soon.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
What a turn of events. Was at the game and heard at least 3 people around me ask who 67 was. That was some shot, good for Ricky to get 20 what a player he's become

No surprise, for those that don't watch the Ducks often Rakell is not a headliner. On the ice however, he's probably our most dynamic forward.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I'm not sure what everyone else's opinion on this is, but the passing has been atrocious. So many overlead passes, so many passes coming in at the wrong speed, even some at the wrong height. It has completely killed momentum so many times, making it super frustrating to watch.

Oct 18, 2011
i sure hope this summer murray can find some suckers for bieksa and stoner, holzer can basically do everything they do at a fraction of the cost

el2ik

Apr 13, 2006
i sure hope this summer murray can find some suckers for bieksa and stoner, holzer can basically do everything they do at a fraction of the cost

And then some. He's shown some real nice skill plays with the puck.

I don't mind Stoner so much in limited minutes, I like the physical presence. But 2 minutes is 2 minutes to many for Bieksa when we have guys like Holzer available to play.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'm not sure what everyone else's opinion on this is, but the passing has been atrocious. So many overlead passes, so many passes coming in at the wrong speed, even some at the wrong height. It has completely killed momentum so many times, making it super frustrating to watch.

I'd say we've been a mediocre to poor passing team for a couple seasons now, and when you add in a bunch of new faces, injuries, grinders filling in for skill players... it's going to get ugly.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I think the passing was great when they iced the same lineup for 2 months. With the injuries and the all the shuffling, nobody knows where anyone is any more. One thing about the frenetic line changes of the last few years was everyone knowing where everyone was to a degree when you played with anyone. Right now, not so much.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Bieksa has a NMC, we are not getting rid of him why does everyone keep acting like we can.

Bieksa's NMC doesn't kick in until July 1st. So Murray at least has a chance to get rid of him if it's looking like NMC have to be protected next year.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Bieksa's NMC doesn't kick in until July 1st. So Murray at least has a chance to get rid of him if it's looking like NMC have to be protected next year.

It's never been clearly established that his current NTC is not still effective due to signing the new NMC. But regardless, don't expect Bieksa to be moved even if there is a loophole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad